This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Arma 3. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Arma 3.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
This item has been added to your Subscriptions. Some games will require you to relaunch them before the item will be downloaded.
Australian Defence Force Operations - Takistan
Australian Defence Forces are deployed to disrupt insurgent forces in Takistan.
The Taliban have a firm hold on Takistan and the ADF are tasked with breaking their hold on the area. Suicide bombers, vehicle borne IED, roadside bombs and heavy resistance to ADF patrols makes this mission a very engaging and challenging one.
***(If the mission doesn't load first time on your server, it will load the second time)***
- This mission is a classic insurgency style mission with a difference. The additions will make it more enjoyable than the standard insurgency missions, and with the ADF units for Australian players to enjoy using. - IN addition to the 'red square' areas all over the map, there are individually added tasks which are varied and engaging. There are also randomly generated tasks to keep players busy.
- Project Uncut Australian units, weapons, vehicles and aircraft
- EOS enemy spawning system enhance game and server performance
- CBA view distance module (Ctrl \) to use
- Custom task creation and completion notifications
- Large number of IEDs, some you can disarm, some you must destroy (must be engineer)
- Ability to interact with civilians, question them, search, arrest, escort and detain if you wish
- Random Suicide bombers, and vehicle borne IEDs
- If enemy are under the pump, outnumbered or injured, they may surrender to you.
- Many civilans will speak to you, some giving information, others will ignore you
- Immersive environment (sounds and other ambient items)
- CAS, Transport, and Artillery Support available to section commanders
- Additional Medivac, CAS and reinforcements available to Platoon Commander (reinforcement chopper will attend your location and drop off a section which will join your group.)
- AI Recruitment with ability to dismiss the AI troops at the Recruitment Barracks in base.
- Halo Flag
- FULLY ACE Compatible
- Zeus Added for Admins when logged in.
Mission Parameter Function to select/change features prior to mission start
It takes time and effort to make missions and other gaming content. This mission accounts for over 100 hours of editing, testing, tweaking and retesting! Please consider throwing in a few bucks to help out https://www.patreon.com/ocb_au
***Huge thank you to the following module and script authors***
- Project Uncut team for their mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1502320540) - MGI Advanced Modules by PierreMGI - AIS by Psychobastard - Bons Infantry Recruitment by Bon_Inf - Redux by Moser - ALiVE Mod Creators - Enemy Occupation System by BangaBob - IED Script by Phronk - LT Menu by Bryan "Tonic" Boardwine - AI Reaction Script - by 2RGT Lux - Mag repack script by Outlawled - QS Icons Script by Quiksilver - Vcom AI by Dominic - Nametags Script by WHALE - SHK Scripts by Shuko and Somchai - Drongo for his Area of Operations Modules
Additional thanks to:
*Red5 and Ozone for their assistance in MP testing.
*Xeno and EightySix for inspiring my venture into mission design
*Tyee for introducing me to the ALiVE mod a couple of years back!