Transport Fever

Transport Fever

81 ratings
Duewag R-Wagen
 
Rate  
Favorite
Favorited
Unfavorite
Scenario: Europe
Vehicle: Tram
File Size
Posted
Updated
65.736 MB
Feb 17 @ 11:49am
Feb 24 @ 2:50am
2 Change Notes ( view )

Subscribe to download
Duewag R-Wagen

Subscribed
Unsubscribe
Description
This Mod adds the Duewag R-Type tram to the game. This set contains a basic version with customizable logo and color and a VGF skin.
The Duewag R-Type is the first 100% low floor tram. This tram is used in Frankfurt.

Features:
- Custom color and logo
- Extra VGF repaint
- Animated doors
- Animated gaiters
- Indoor and passengers
- Custom sound set
- Supports modUtils repaint scripts
- PBR-Textures in DDS-format

This mod uses the HDR-Light-Textures by Skyjoe and the modUtil-Script by Merk.

Please report bugs here: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1659034114/3658515990055073478/
License: CC-BY-NC
Popular Discussions View All (1)
0
Feb 17 @ 12:02pm
Bugs and Problems
EISFEUER
< >
13 Comments
sepruecom Mar 14 @ 8:41am 
not the only, more like (one of the) first. Also, it is 100% low floor (on its entire length), while your UTA light rails are definitely not (your "low floor" cars have a low floor section of about 70% of their length, while the other 30% (at the end of the cars) are higher and contain the bogies, engines etc. These kind of LRT vehicles are called "partially low floor"). You will find 100% low floor trams in Europe, Japan and Australia, even in northern Africa, but not in the US, I'm afraid...

Also, these were not the first, the first MAN/AEG/Adtranz GTxM/N/S were built a bit earlier ;-)
El Presidente Feb 27 @ 4:58am 
It's not the only low floor. UTA's TRAX green and red lines are also low floor. i use TRAX in Salt Lake City, Utah.
EISFEUER  [author] Feb 24 @ 3:02am 
A minor update, which fixes some glass texture issues.
Ein kleines Update, dass einige Glasprobleme behebt.
doithieho13 Feb 21 @ 1:25am 
echt cool kannst du mal die 450 von der AVG Karlsruhe machen wäre richtig cool
Allarra Feb 20 @ 6:43pm 
I'm interested.
EISFEUER  [author] Feb 19 @ 11:32am 
The Duewag R and the Sheffield super tram are both built by Duewag at the same time. Because of this some parts looks similar.
Der Wirt Feb 19 @ 11:19am 
Dankeschön, wieder etwas was zu meiner Frankfurt-Map passt. ;-)
KinG_!!PingaS!! Feb 19 @ 7:08am 
@Jammy Games:
It is a tram wagon from Frankfurt/Main, Germany, it does exist here like that.
Jammy Games Feb 19 @ 1:10am 
is it meant to be based of the Sheffield super trams?
Jammy Games Feb 19 @ 1:10am 
i love it