This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with CreativeDestruction. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within CreativeDestruction.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
On the profile this is the personal statistics linked to the account. Every 10 levels you earn a gold reward, star coins, graffiti and skins depending on the level.
- To access the settings, click on the wheel at the top right of the screen.
Full screen mode : To have the game in full screen. Graphics : Adjust according to the power of your PC. Frequency : Adjust according to the power of your PC. Hide Battle UI : Hides the onscreen game interface when you play. FPP : To go in 1st person. Team Settings : Choose who can join your group. Spectator : Watch the part of the person who killed you or your teammates in squad mode. Change language : allows you to choose your language.
For the controls everyone has to adjust them as he sees fit, I changed the F5 construction on the A to make it more accessible. what is sure is that a good binding will make you win more than one part, so be sure to set up your keys.
For the parameters pick-up. I have all left by default. It automatically picks up the most powerful weapon and Materials, ammo grenades and care.
In the advanced options I have all left by default but this is where you will be able to adjust the sensitivity of the mouse for the different weapons and weapons. You can also adjust the camera's sensitivity.
Main volume : General volume of the game Volume IU : Volume of the game's interface. Background Music : Volume of the game's music. Sound effects : this is the sounds of the game. (Weapons, grenades, etc ...) Sound reminder : noise from the compass and mini map pings. Voice input : Sound from other users. Voice output : Corresponds to your microphone. Team only : Only your group will hear or sound.
- To access the e-mail, click on this icon at the top right.
This is your email or game developers sends you the messages related to the game (update, new, etc ...)
- To access the documents simply click on this icon at the top of the screen You have the opportunity to post a problem with the game, do not hesitate because it allows developers to solve the problems of the game. Just check one of the boxes related to your problem of course and leave a comment on your problem just below.
- To access the partners tab, click on this icon Not being level 11 I can not tell you much more about partner mode but I'll update this guide once I'm level 11
- Click at the top right to access friends. Friend = The people on your friend list. Recent = Player with whom you fell in the previous part. Blacklist = Player that you blocked. Add to friends = To add a friend just click on Add to friends and enter his name.
To invite your friends to play a duo or squad game.
9) CHOICE OF THE VIEW IN PLAY
You have two choices of sight on the game. The 3rd person and 1st person.
10) DAILY MISSIONS AND EVENTS
Daily missions = daily missions to win medals, exp and gold to buy skins or crates. Event = You win gold from crates, crates, star coins, etc ... by logging in
11) MONEY OF THE GAME
There are three types of money in the game : Gold = you win in game or during events. Star pieces = are obtained in the coffers of the daily missions, in reward of classification at the end of the season and in the tab formation. (See below in the guide) Diamonds = to buy in real money to buy chests or skins of the game.
It is possible to buy skins with different money. Here are some examples of skins :
First, there are five weapon qualities in play. Having a weapon of greater rarity than your opponent gives you a very great advantage.