Recent reviews by 路人一枚

< 1  2  3 ... 10 >
As a free game, it can only say barely qualified. It really doesn't make me want to keep playing. But I believe that the developer's starting point is good, encouraging multiple people to play games together. Unfortunately, it's hard to find friends who are willing to play this game with you. That's all.
Posted December 3.
Just so so. This game is just for solving puzzles, it doesn't make me interesting. And I really don't fell excited too. I'd like to give a medium rating.
Posted November 30.
Bad! Very very bad! It's really a garbage! Very bad optimization! I think my computer is going to explode. It was really a terrible experience for me.
Posted November 30.
First of all, I don't mean to discriminate against women. But sometimes women really chatter enough, especially in this game. I was almost collapsed by their nonsense and boring soliloquy. I'm wrong, please give me a break!
2/2
Posted November 30.
For me at least, this game is really difficult. And even though the game is challenging, but I don't feel exciting because It really makes me annoying. To be honest, It's not a great game. Whether the image quality or play style, this game is just a small cost of production game. It was born just to torture players. I'm happy to leave it, not reluctant to part. That's where the game failed.
5/5
Posted November 30. Last edited November 30.
As a foreigner, I don't know this history, it's just a waste of my time. However, I respect the Western tradition culture and will not belittle it because I do not understand it. I also hope that Western friends will not be full of prejudice with China because they do not understand oriental culture.
Posted November 27.
Classic is never out of fashion. I will still play with it 10 years later.
10/167
Posted November 27. Last edited November 27.
Very interesting tank game. It's not very nervous to play. I have finished all the mission. But I think my tank is a little slow. The move is not very smooth. But the idea of this game is outstanding, I give a like to the developer. Thank you for this game.
Posted November 21.
It is a little interesting. I used trump over Hillary. Everyone has their own dominant groups and regions. You can take advantage of your own regions and give up your weak regions. Overall, it is a fun game. But there are lots of places to cost money. Like a real presidential election, nothing can be done without money. It seems that this game is not suitable for a pauper like me.
0/0
Posted November 14. Last edited November 14.
Garbage. It's a terrible game. It's really bad. It crashed again and again. And I opened it again and again. It's just a waste of my time. Although you can see the fascinating ocean, you can also see a variety of fish. But unfortunately you can do nothing except watching. So why don't I go to see a real ocean documentary? I think it's much funner than this game. I don't think it's a casual game because it doesn't make me feel relaxed, it makes me feel irritable.
28/28