Recent reviews by Baguette sups.gg

< 1  2  3  4 >
At the time of writing this review I am in chapter 4/6 of the story mode, and I love it. On my top 10 singleplayer games. The multiplayer can be kinda fun with a couple friends, but the story mode is the main part of the game. Very good
Posted September 7.
Waifu's are alright + Good bosses
Posted July 28.
Free scuffed rust
Posted May 15.
Game good
Posted March 6.
I had fun with this game, I was sad when i found out i couldn't get max's severed head though.
Posted December 25, 2021.
If only EA could've copy + paste'd this game with better graphics for 2042... I loved this game, this was actually ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ great playing this with my friends. Don't buy it now because the servers are dead, but this was a good experience.
Posted December 20, 2021.
♥♥♥♥♥♥ release, Pretty buggy, kinda fun. This game is worth it if you buy it on sale but not otherwise. It's pretty glitchy, even after a couple years, but it's ok to play with 1-3 other friends.
Posted December 19, 2021.
We discovered the corpse of my now deceased dog at the bottom of my pool during a match of this game, and the people in the lobby cheered me up after.
Posted November 25, 2021. Last edited August 30.
The release on this game was horrible, but I looked past it and played it after a few patches. The game was pretty fun, and I enjoyed playing it with some minor and major bugs. Recently, however, I played the game after having not for a few months, and they made a battle pass... ON A PAID GAME! I tried the game itself, and they nerf'd the one gun I had ever used in the game. Until this game goes F2P, i'm not gonna touch it again. I'm also still dissapointed on how there was no campaign for this one FOR THE 60 DOLLARS I PAID. I GAVE THIS GAME SO MANY MORE CHANCES THAN I SHOULD'VE, AND I'VE BEEN RIPPED OFF FOR ~4 HOURS OF MY LIFE WORKING.
Posted November 23, 2021. Last edited August 16.
I love that this game stays free and keeps receiving updates
Posted September 28, 2021.
< 1  2  3  4 >