Recent reviews by Baguette sups.gg

< 1  2  3 >
Everything about this game is so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ good besides crashing, But there's mods to make you crash way less often so...
Posted February 28.
The beggining part of the game's plot is kinda rushed and whack but once you get your base upgraded to lvl 2 that's where it start's getting good. (If you didn't play far cry 5 then you'll probably think this game sucks btw) (I only really liked t because it was a continuation to far cry 5)
Posted January 22.
This game is kind of like a Friday the 13th movie, slow at first but if you can get through the beginning boring part it gets a lot more suspenseful and fun. Also, because of it's current early access state it's kind of buggy.
Posted January 22.
I have this on my nintendo switch and pc and it's really fun to play with a large group but it's better if the host has a phone and a computer so they can play easily, also, i've found it hard to assemble a group to play this game but when you can it works very nicely.
Posted January 11.
I suck at this game and I think recently the players have been very toxic, but I like the game itself, the game modes that allow even a ♥♥♥♥ player like me be able to get a win, and the fact that i have someone who can carry me nonetheless. It's really hard to get really good at this game and sometimes it doesn't seem like you're improving tho, but it happens if you play the game very consistently.
Posted January 11.
I got this thing for free on christmas and i mean it makes the game a bit more ez at first so yeah, thanks for the free stuff.
Posted January 11.
At the moment of writing this review i am NON JOKINGLY ACTUALY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ BUYING PAYDAY 2 FOR LIKE EVERYONE I KNOW IRL ON MY STEAM FRIENDS LIST (it's on sale for 1 dollar at the moment). Must i say more to show how good this game is?
Posted December 25, 2020.
I played this game for like 3 hours and i tried giving it a chance but i just could not find it fun, one of my friends told me to play this with him because it's really realistic and fun but it's not fun. Sure this game could e classified as a realistic military simulator and if you're into that i completely understand, that's cool, what I do have a problem with is that this game is barely optimized even thought it has been out for 7 years and counting and it's not very fun unless you are super into these types of games. I refunded this game shortly after playing it
Posted December 21, 2020.
I mean, it's a pretty good game with friends but the coin system is dumb so i'm gonna have to buy premium soon.
Posted November 27, 2020.
This game is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ amazing, go buy it if you have friends to play it with or play on mobile for free.
Posted November 18, 2020.
< 1  2  3 >