Recent reviews by TheKnightOfReach

< 1  2  3 >
The one thing i loved about this game, was it's customization. It's so indepth and allows you to create only the FINEST characters, and unlike DC Online or whatever it was called, there aren't any items that you can get that replaces your character's outfit, to be honest. I spend more time in the customiztion than any game i play. Though the only gripe i have with it is that you start off pretty weak, and enemies can just pound you. But it's easy enough to deal with. Especially when they take so many hits to beat.
Posted April 11.
I loved it. A LOT. But it could use more enemies. For the challenge y'know?
Posted April 3.
Unless you are REALLY good at fighting games do not buy, or atleast don't play story mode, just skip Kano. He spits out attacks every millisecond and it's impossible to even block, i can't get past the boss, he is in my opinion the worst boss in game. I know there's a skip button but i don't want to quit. I want to actually BEAT the boss. I got past the part, when in doubt. DOOM music shows you the way. Though the bosses still spam super strong attacks, but again. DOOM music works.
Posted March 8. Last edited March 8.
The game is good, nice and short. Problem is. The boss is almost unbeatable, i get that i have to hit him everytime i break his shields but after the first 2 attacks i can't hurt him anymore, so my first thought was, "His hitbox is broken as hell" so i went with that, quit the game and decided to NEVER play it again. I recommend this, if you can actually beat the broken hit box
Posted February 22.
The game has been out for years, people still play it. And it's still absolute trash, i just don't know why people even bother anymore. Is the lack of actually good games so heavy that it's the only "good" game here? It's somewhat broken in ways. Ways that comments can describe better than me. So i won't even bother, 'lest i risk making myself look like an idiot. I liked this game, nothing says "gg" like beating people over the head with giant chicken leg. And actually killing them. It suffers a lot of problems. And i find it impossible to play. Matchmaking sucks, etc etc.
Posted February 22.
It's a l4d clone, and from a clone you expect it to be bad, don't listen to the reviews though. This game is very different to l4d. Not just in features, but enemies. For example, in l4d the commons (unless you managed to change their settings) are tougher to kill and have a second type that act like the uncommon infected, except you see them more and they spit acid at you. Some people say the enemy types are the exact same, i'd say to them. They clearly didn't look too much into the types. And unlike l4d has 2 types of boss enemies. So lets look at the aliens, so you can look at everyone else commenting about how this is too similar to l4d and think to yourself. "These people are morons..." First we have the Whiplash, basically it's a smoker. Except it runs towards you and grabs you by the head and runs away as you dangle helplessly in it's grasp. Then there's the Thresher, it acts like the hunter from l4d but this time, you can fight back WITHOUT having to shoot it or knock it back without it hitting you. In this game, you can get a perk that lets you shove a frag down it's throat, then kick it off you. Should you have atleast 1 frag. The sapper is basically a suicidal boomer, and it doesn't attract a horde, it kills you. The Enrager makes EVERYTHING around it mad. Thus making those affected sprint towards you in a rage and slash at you, they also take more hits to kill and glow red. Now there are multiple variants aliens per-say the spitters and the sappers, in one of the levels. The spitters and sappers now burn you to death, with NAPALM! Lets get to the bosses now, the Beast is basically the Tank. Except it doesn't throw rocks, that'd be ridiculous! It breaths a ball of fire that explodes on contact with ANYTHING it touches. Then there's the Blackout. It's a weird floating tentacle creature, whats different about it, is that it's not green or red or orange. It's purple. And it's the ONLY alien in the game that's purple. It throws a barrage of projectiles at you that also explode. It also has 3 shields orbiting it to protect it from damage, and when it sustains enough damage it swiftly moves somewhere else meaning you need to chase it down and finish it, not to mention it moves so fast that it leaves only a trail, and when you move too close to it. It throws you back, it does the same thing if you get caught in it's path when it moves. Now compare these aliens to l4d's infected and tell me if they are actually the same thing. Unlike l4d, it doesn't have a workshop. But a level up system, and a customization system. For both guns and characters, it comes in the form of skins. Some other things to note that are very much different to l4d. You can place down barricades. You can do that in l4d2's holdout mode but only in specific spots. And the barricades are upgradeable that means you can make them electric or burning, meaning anything that dares to try and destroy the cade, DIES. Then there are 2 types of Turrets, auto turrets. And mounted Turrets (I think they are the same thing but i don't remember) these 2 can be deployed just like the barricades. So tell me, any similarities to l4d? You tell me.
Posted February 19. Last edited February 19.
It's a cool game i REALLY liked it (If only the armor bar head a purpose) but there should be more content, there should be more to this game than running around a space station and shooting at robots. What you should do is close off Early Access and get to work on other features, like fixing the reload animations or actually making it open world and getting to work on the RPG elements.
Posted February 16.
It's pretty fun, except for the annoying stunlock when you get hit and the flying guys spamming you with fireballs that completely drains you of health and. Of course, stunlocks you. But the boss is impossible to beat as you won't know what to do when it does it's insta-kill attack. EVEN IF you hide behind the barricades that they put there. YOU DIE. Clearly whoever designed that part is a ♥♥♥♥ing dumbass. Next. The Flying guys. They can shoot you from outside the ring but YOU can't shoot them back.♥♥♥♥♥♥design, the boss is unbeatable.♥♥♥♥♥♥design, the arena.♥♥♥♥♥♥design. The grammar and misuse of the minus sign,♥♥♥♥♥♥design. Stats that don't make sense (Shoot count ETC)♥♥♥♥♥♥design. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME IS♥♥♥♥♥♥DESIGN. I can't recommend this to anyone. With just how bad this game is. The Flying guys are too plentiful and they spam you at all directions. The Tremor is useless as it just sits in the middle and doesn't really go anywhere, the only thing it does is just breath fire, have it's animation of it going underground make some sense by having it move around the map.
Posted February 11. Last edited February 14.
7/10 Didn't have enough Alien Raiders
Posted February 7.
Honestly, i couldn't even get to play the game since i got stuck on the tutorial. How? I died and wasn't able to go back to the area where i was getting shot at, as it was closed off. You know it's bad game design, if when you die during the tutorial. You have to reset the ENTIRE tutorial just to get back to the spot you died at. Review will change depending on whether or not i actually get to play the game.
Posted January 31.