Recent reviews by Orson HE

玩着玩着,灵魂就开始受到拷问~第一次团灭之后才知道,原来可以中途撤退
这种受虐的感觉~略略略~
良心国产游戏
I guess I am the first one? Such a great game for me. Thank you guys for making indie games like this!

Dear Robotality,

Possible bugs report and personal suggestions after 5+hrs:
Bugs:
1. when try to compare knives, it will always give me the comparison with the guns.
2. I had this for once yet. When gets into a battle, the usual and battle BGMs show up together, which is kind of annoying, but the BMG of the following battles after that are ok again.
3. When having battles in dark caves, the frame lost is quite severe, especially the last fight in the 2nd chapter.

Suggestions (although I haven't finished all chapters, please ignore if already exists and sorry for asking for so many):
1. A very small detail: there is a scene I guess in the 2nd chapter where my jeep is about to cross a canyon on the big map. Instead of actually going through the bridge across the canyon, my jeep just flew over it on the big map.
2. I hope the skill tree of each character could be more OP with variations and perhaps with specialized personal weapon or gears (where you may tell us more background information for each character or the whole story) which can be acquired under certain secret condition or under very challenging mode. And of course with the enemies being more and more various and strong as well (like an elite enemy or ancient monster, of course with better loot)
3. I think the camp location should not be appeared in a row.
4. I hope some of the trade centers (maybe a big one) can also rest besides just trading.
5. I hope there could be a reputation system, where the enemy kills and certain events (like saving people, help with local and solve ancient mystery) of each character can further buff the character.
6. I hope we can upgrade our jeep and also change its style, and then maybe needs it to be bigger on the big map.
7. The ingame-perk last very long, such as abdominal pain. I guess it is a bit too long in a long journey, although so funny and I promise I won't choose to eat all fruits anymore~

The art style and details are cool. Hope this game can be better and better~
Posted April 11. Last edited April 12.
This game is addictive, although I can only beat the 2nd boss after near 5 hours.
Posted April 9.
This is the best game for me!

The kind of game which I have not seen for a very~very~very long time

Interestingly challenging with so many details and EPIC Sound Track!

Appreciate the effort from Team Cherry and Christopher Larkin~At any time, looking foward to your new works~

And for people who found "this is too hard" or "too easy to get lost"~git gud and you will get your blip~
Posted March 30, 2018. Last edited July 5.
This game easily becomes my favourite RPG, thank you Larian Studios.
Posted November 23, 2017.
No words~
Posted October 14, 2017.
游戏本身基于一代的系统仍然很好玩,整个剧情也令我记忆深刻。

但我必须得说玩下来渐渐觉得和一开始的宣传片差得很远。

攻城战和Alpha Gameplay里展示的完全是两码事。
特别是在暗影之战开始了以后,感觉Talion哑巴了不会说话了,抓到的兽人有的甚至还说“Serve to the bright lord”,这是要逼我立刻杀了你么~

另外个人感觉,Talion在魔多之影里看上去更好,Celebrimbor在战争之影里看上去更好。

总而言之:游戏不错,但货不对板,期待改进。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOW is fun to play due to the great Nemesis system and the major story line is impressive to me.

However, I have to say the real game play is gradually becoming far way from the showed Alpha Gameplay as you spend more hours on it.

Especially the fortress conquest, very different from the showed Alpha Gameplay~
And this becomes even more obvious in the Act 4 Shadow Wars. Talion became wordless and some my dominated orcs still go with "Serve to the bright lord", which I personally feel very confusing and worrisome (might have to kill these orcs~).

BTW, I felt Talion looks better in SOM while Celebrimbor looks better in SOW.

In a word, still a great game but not as good as we were showed, looking forward improvments in coming updates~。~
Posted October 11, 2017. Last edited November 22, 2017.
My favourite RPG so far~
Get to know much more details about "The Lord of the Ring" is also deadly fun to me.

But I do expect more tribes of human and elf can be seen in Middle Earth series.
Posted September 30, 2017.
Just bought AOW III package yesterday and getting back my memories for this game.

The III is really good, more than I expected, especially they keep the BGM :)

Although I kind of miss the setting that you may hurt your own minions in AOW I.

Posted September 10, 2017.