Sản phẩm đã
đánh giá
Sản phẩm
trong tài khoản

Đánh giá gần đây bởi Dramn

Hiển thị 1-8 trong 8 mục
Chưa có ai thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
40.4 giờ được ghi nhận (6.6 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
On October 8'th - 2012, a masterpiece was released - XCOM: Enemy Unknown. A faithful remake of the older versions of XCOM, except in some ways better in my opinion. There is however far less depth to the game than the original versions of the game, but the quality of this product outgrows that of the older games. It is up-to-date with 3D modelling, tons of verticality. I couldn't get enough of this game on console with at minimum half a thousand hours, and so I've purchased it on PC and it's even better than I remember.

The graphics hold up 'alright', there are some bugs - but these issues are completely overshadowed by how fun the game is. It is just as intense as it can be relaxing, building up your base and equiping your soldiers with newly researched and constructed armor, weapons, gadgets as well as armor colors, names, and more. Take your freshly outfitted troops and throw them into the grinder against the dozen various deadly alien enemies that function uniquely to each other with seperate mechanics, models, difficulties, weapons and intelligences.

The base game is far more than worth the price and in my honest opinion the base game alone is still worth the original 60$ price tag. Not to mention that this product also has an amazing DLC which adds all new maps (to the already large map-pool), factions, enemies to the alien roster and more toys to play with as well as even more soldier customisation.

And if you're a masochist, this game is even better for you. Watch as you as the commander of your highly trained squad of soldiers that you've fully customised and gotten to know and grown to love, get slaughtered by your own miscalculations, unfortunate RNG while you cry yourself to sleep at night wishing your favorite character didn't miss that 89% hit chance.

At least a 9/10 and probably a 10/10 masterpiece that I will remember until the day I die. I recommend this game to absolutely everyone, you can't call yourself a 'gamer' if you haven't played this game or don't have it on your shelf or in your Steam Library.

Đã đăng ngày 4 Tháng 11.
3.0 giờ được ghi nhận
This game makes me want to jump off of a ♥♥♥♥ing roof because I'm ♥♥♥♥ at it. Tons of excellent customisation, custom levels, loadouts, etc. Hundreds of hours that can be spent in the game even though I haven't. If you like games that make you want to slam your head into a break wall or games that require over 20iq to play then you'll probably 'enjoy' this game.
Đã đăng ngày 29 Tháng 6.
1 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
245.2 giờ được ghi nhận (105.5 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
A lot of incredibly interesting feautures in a fairly straight-forward and simple game, the combat can be difficult for new players but you can get the hang of it fairly quick.

♥♥♥♥ load of modding.

Endless multiplayer.

Excellent DLC (Especially Napoleanic ♥♥♥♥).

Easy to run the game.

Good for at least 100 hours in just single player without mods.
Đã đăng ngày 14 Thg05, 2018.
1 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
1 người thấy bài đánh giá này hài hước
677.0 giờ được ghi nhận (192.5 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
Whether you want to befriend the galaxy or exterminate it, Stellaris overall is a damn excellent game!

Very fun and explosive early game.

Slow, possibly boring mid-game.

Harder to run for PC's but very fun and interesting end-game.

Lots of stuffs to be researched.

Lots of customization in empires - visually and mechanically.

SO MUCH MODDING.

Pricy DLC.

If you really like 4x Sci-fi strategy then near endless game time!

I rate this game at minimum: 8/10 would commit mass genocide again.
Đã đăng ngày 5 Tháng 2, 2018.
2 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
2 người thấy bài đánh giá này hài hước
1,009.8 giờ được ghi nhận (350.4 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
*First round ace.*

*Second round ace* "HOLY ♥♥♥♥ YOU'RE A ♥♥♥♥ING GOD *autistic noises*"

*Third round misses a single AWP shot* "YOU ARE ♥♥♥♥ING TRASH." *Gets kicked from game*

*Considers suicide*

*Restarts the process*
Đã đăng ngày 29 Tháng 1, 2018.
4 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
3,048.9 giờ được ghi nhận (656.9 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
After getting aids and succumbing to Zika Virus I decided that my last chance was a game that I heard that could cure all the cancer.

And it did! I was saved..but then after my first initial playtime of two days in a row without getting sleep I was cured of all my mental illnesses and the physical illness known as fat-assery.

But then, this game gave me something far worse than Zika Virus or fat-♥♥♥-ness and aids.

It gave me the true cancer. The ailment known as..... "DarkRP Staff" where I became the ultimate cancer-lord of Gmod.

Yes, the game has endless things to do and endless people to make angry, but some times...it's you...that's the one getting angry.

And this is everyday.

I want to kill myself. Buy the game and join me.
Đã đăng ngày 26 Tháng 9, 2017. Sửa lần cuối vào 26 Tháng 9, 2017.
4 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
3 người thấy bài đánh giá này hài hước
0.4 giờ được ghi nhận
The game runs like complete garbage, what in the hell?
Đã đăng ngày 9 Thg05, 2017.
2.8 giờ được ghi nhận
Đánh giá truy cập sớm
A very "waste-your-time" sort of game, in which you probably shouldn't be too invested in. Excellent graphics and quite a lot of choices in the various weapons you will randomly receive in within the chaos that is every match.

Đã đăng ngày 16 Tháng 4, 2017.
Hiển thị 1-8 trong 8 mục