1,977 people found this review helpful
Posted: Sep 29, 2017 @ 12:55pm

As a Chinese player who speaks for the largest player group of this game, I must tell you guys a fact about how Bluehole handled server issue. Because there is no Chinese server and playing in any server like NA or AS will give players a lag over 200ms, nearly every single player in China needs to spend considerable extra cash compared to the price of the game monthly to purchase access of a net proxy to get rid of the lag. Usually 4 months membership fee of a decent proxy costs the same money to buy a PUBG. But instead of trying to solve that problem for the region that has the most players in the world, Bluehole just made partnership with the most popular proxy company in China and claimed it to be the official proxy for PUBG. And that is absolutely ludicrous! There is not a second region in this world that needs to pay extra money beside the cost of the game itself to play, not to mention that cost is paid monthly. The developer is not only not trying to make that extra spending go away but also making new partners to rip players off more. As a player I found that very very insulting and Chinese players are treated very unfairly.
Upon of all that, the game itself still have a significant amount of bugs and lack of optimization. Even for my PC, which has 7800x and 1080Ti as well as 32g ram, I still need to adjust certain settings to low even very low to have a relatively smooth game experience. And that "smooth" is still relative. I literally have fps dropping every single game, especially when it is raining or when im in a redzone, which is really annoying and irratating when I am trying to shoot someone or scounting the nearby environment.
Anyway, that's the reason why I dont recommend this game. If you hate fps drop in a FPS game, I strongly advise you against trying it.
◄LØΛF► Nov 8, 2017 @ 9:31am
Yeah
Mens Rea Nov 8, 2017 @ 6:00am
Fuck China!
Death Star Pumpkin Guy Nov 6, 2017 @ 11:23pm
rip a fucking roni, I'll also have you know the european and na hacking community is far more effective ;P
N0rthlight Nov 6, 2017 @ 11:13pm
Bluehole have stated the vast majority of hackers are from China and you think we gonna cry for you now?

Maybe you didnt personnaly hack the game but I becose of the fact mentionned above I have no sympathy.
◄LØΛF► Nov 1, 2017 @ 3:40pm
Eh doesn't matter the Chinese government is going to ban pubg either way so pretty soon we won't have anymore Asian teammates and hackers
Death Star Pumpkin Guy Oct 29, 2017 @ 4:47pm
there is barely an asian server, loaf
◄LØΛF► Oct 29, 2017 @ 2:24pm
oh yeah there seem to be alot of Asian hackers as well
◄LØΛF► Oct 29, 2017 @ 2:22pm
why do so many aisians play on the NA servers please go back to the Asian severs when solo queing for squads i rarely ever get a guy on my team that can speak english the funny thing is i have begun playing on he Asian servers and there seem to be more English speakers there lol :fodbeer::steamfacepalm:
Fearful Oct 29, 2017 @ 6:49am
There's not chinese server because of your fucking communist government, how are chinese people so dumb.

Unless an outside company is willing to censor their content for the chinese market they can't get into china. The only people that don't know what a shithole china is are the chinese.
#tiananmen square massacre
Death Star Pumpkin Guy Oct 28, 2017 @ 11:52pm
I like to believe both are shitholes, /catmee