Recent reviews by RugerDeath

Darkest Dungeon is an amazing game. It has a great art style, addictive gameplay, and you can sometimes gain emotional connection to some characters. The first time I played this back in 2017 I got Reynauld killed, he was my favorite, so I stopped playing until recently and I am much better at keeping people alive now. Buy it if you like these sort of games and like a challenge. I am still bad at this game though so i play on radiant.
Posted August 4, 2018.
MAKE IT FREE TO PLAY!
Posted April 28, 2018.
amazing game
Posted April 14, 2018.
The game just kept flashing green. i don't have any health problems that cause epilleptic seizures but i feel like if I played his game for longer than I did I would have a seizure.
Posted April 13, 2018.
Doki Doki Literature Club is a very good game. It is short if you play it only once through. I have never played a game like this before so this was very fun experience. I didn't read into it at all before playing so all the surprises were... well surprises. In some parts of the game I was a little anxious but I have a hard time forming bonds as I am an introvert that doesn't really like talking to people in general no matter who they are. I do feel though that this game is superb.
Posted November 22, 2017.
Great game, don't go lucid, it's a trap... I don't have long I'm trapped here now, I can't get out. whatever you do don't go lucid

:]:[
Posted September 24, 2017.
This is my favorite pc gameon the pc... when I can play. The game freezes as soon as I open it, I've tried every recommendation on the internet from changing it's priorities to redownloading it several times. A great game when it works.
Posted August 29, 2017.
This is a great game, it may not be extremely accurate to real life because silencers would increase range because of the extended barrel and grooves but it's still amazing.
Posted February 25, 2017.