Posted: May 20, 2016 @ 1:17pm

Was a great game at launch and then they keep releasing patches that ruin it. Used to play with one of my friends and we try out every patch and it gets worse and worse. But people say its getting better and better and those people give me cancer.
AtomicChronic Jun 9, 2016 @ 12:32am
git gud nub
The Merovingian Jun 4, 2016 @ 10:36pm
Devs who listen to the loudest minority create the worst games. Devs who put things into action and actually watch what happens and make changes based on that information make great games.

If it pisses off a few people fine because in the end they're going to have a solid game.
ViaRecon May 29, 2016 @ 2:22am
Yup, now it's the luck of the draw as to who wins. Not skill at all.
Not to mention the bs ping that screws everything up.
AtomicChronic May 25, 2016 @ 11:31am
if you thought having a survival spear and 2 tridants was fine, then maybe you are the cancer, and also have no skill at this video game, suck it up buttercup
Lambpage May 24, 2016 @ 6:37pm
Hit boxes are a part of combat. If you get hit through a block, perhaps it's hit boxes being wonky, or latency, or poor timing.
Ze Detective May 24, 2016 @ 3:29pm
Hit boxes are completely fine its the combat that sucks.
Lambpage May 24, 2016 @ 3:18pm
No offense taken. I enjoyed the game at launch - literally had a 90% win rate with 6-8 kills a round. I enjoy it during this patch, even with the wonky hit boxes/blocks not always registering. What I did not enjoy was everything from the blunt op meta, to the trident meta, to block be nerfed to hell. They've still got work to do, for sure, but it's in a playable state atm.

Lambpage May 24, 2016 @ 3:18pm
Well, gotta say I disagree. Launch = block baiting was too good and easy to exploit, Previous Patch = block timer on raising/lowering block made it useless, creating a meta where trading hits with the highest tier weapon was all there was and it took 5 minutes to get a T4/Gun. Now = some type of balance between blocking and shoving, though shoving need to return stamina if it's a successful push (and airdrops are priced correctly!). Are these issues with hitboxes still, yes. Are they client/serverside issues, probably. The block/shove timing is fine currently. Even with the slower shoves, you can read people's fake outs. The only thing that isn't rewarding at the moment, is winning a battle by shoving everyone's blocks, but being left with little to no stamina and watching your opponent jog onto a health station. That needs some work.
Ze Detective May 24, 2016 @ 12:32pm
Compared to launch, this combat change/pace is the worst it's been. You have to be blocking for 20 fucking minutes if you want to block an attack and dont get me started on shoving you fucking idiot. No offense <3
Lambpage May 23, 2016 @ 9:22pm
Compared to launch, this combat change/pace is the best that it's been. Shove takes stamina and isn't spammable unless you want to gimp yourself. Combat actually feels good. Last patch was the worst.