Recent reviews by Ch0purHe@doff

Typical rogue-like RPG. detailed gaming system with battle simulation using codes and narrative descriptions. Musics are sweet-sounding.

Well the only glitch is the inappropriate settings of the item's affixes. Legendary items are much weaker than any other item levels with only +exp increasing, which does not make any sense.

I hope developer update and make it improved, it ought to be excellent as the one in Diablo 2.

Thornguard + immune + smiter = I am done.
Posted July 2. Last edited November 5.
This update is more likely to be a true to life artworks than the original.

Recommend only to those who thinks himself not to have the Virtual reality sickness.
short and pithy
Vivid and spacious mine area built but full of subtlety and enemies properly deployed.
Posted May 30.
baffling puzzles
final boss too way difficult
hate time speed kills
Posted May 25.
well em... Overall, I have to say it is a good game in regards of an amateur constructed in his spare time even with the helps of other pros. I had the interest after played Act I for free by searching HalfLife2 Mod actually.

Pros
- Brilliant landscapes
- Excellent light & shade effects outlines the ambience
- Spacious musics
- Content quite enjoyable even with simplified game elements
- Interesting QR code interactions

Cons
- Items & supplies are managed improperly or oversupplied.
- Extreme dark in some areas while without flashlight so that I can barely be visible to the surroundings, e.g. prison break.
- Light effects in some of the scenes is not real at the first look.
- Little documentations & methods left to tell a well-developed story.
- Musics are leveraged somehow improperly throughout certain scenes
E.g.
1. The fisherman tried to escape from the company by going up to the underground garage, the music arises was pulling me out of the game.
2. Ending scene that the fisherman was forced to dive underwater after the boat was cut two slices off, which seems to be overly sensational with music out loud. Turning it a bit down would be better.
- Extra cons to no cat movies XD

Considering the hard work and glitches which does not affect the main content, it is still recommended as an exploration game.

7.5/10 I would rate.
Posted May 24. Last edited May 25.