Recent reviews by Digiorno Pizza

Solid game. Interesting and mysterious lore bits to slowly discover and interpret. Great boss fights. All I can do now at this point is await SilkSong's release and gush over it.
Posted August 28.
Got this game as a birthday gift and its been fun so far.

For an early access with more Survivors (Classes) yet to come as well as more passives and abilities, I'm super stoked and been hooked on this game since i bought it. Never played the first game but man is this game fun and addictive.

My only hopes is maybe for a multiplayer setting where loot is locked to you if you were the one who unlocked the chests first. But I guess I gotta go fast until then. 9/10 from me.
Posted May 25.
This game so far has been enjoyable. Would be worth getting the full version if I keep on playing. The Unreal Engine certainly makes this game seem pretty hyperrealistic. And that's a major plus in my book. The gravity physics for the ball movement is pretty spot on so it really adds to the realism. Really competitive for your friends to play against you. So I give this game a thumbs up!

My only suggestion would be is if you guys could add real-time games going on around the player's current game. I know that's what spectate is for but it would just be something cool to see and make the environment feel more lively and realistic. Its more so wishful thinking than a suggestion but who knows.

Anyways, great game!
Posted December 22, 2015.
2,008.8 hrs on record
From what I've seen. Its another typical match 3in a row or higher type puzzle game. But this go around, you use your matches to activate abilites for each of your characters during a battle. Its pretty fun and colorful and I'd give it a 7/10.
Posted December 18, 2015.
Out of all the nostalgia that old PC games brought me since Windows 98, one that stood out for me was the Bejeweled Deluxe series. Branching from a trillogy to two extensive games such as Bejeweled Twist and Bejeweled Blitz (a more competitve version of Lightning). Which I'd also recommend playing if you own a facebook account. Bejeweled 2 & 3 are probably my most favorite to play to this day. Part of it brings me back to my younger days when I had a computer all to myself for the first time and I explored all the different games my parents installed and the ones that were set up by default when you purchased the operating system. In Bejeweled 2, you saw a massive installment in comparison to the first immediately. You could do puzzles and explore beautifully designed planets all while using your head to solve complex puzzles throughout your journey. Also it introduced us to the amazing use of the Hyper Cube and the Flame gem. The art alone still is breathtaking to look at if you played B2 today. As a fellow artist. I can appreciate the amount of skill and determination these developers put in to create these beautiful and stunning planetary landscapes. Now for Bejeweled 3, a whole new world is brought before you in a whole new environment instead of outer space. You are surrounded in ancient marble remains of lost cities and temples along side with some olden statues of mighty animals. All with beautiful animations if your computer can handle the highest settings. B3 brings back "Endless" which has been renamed to "Zen" in this version while a bunch more levels to surpass compared to B2. The rest you will have to try out for yourself to see. Lastly, one thing I admire about the Steam version of B3 is that you can compete with your high scores against your fellow Steam friends. Unlike in the original B3, you could only have a sense of competition if more than one person used your computer and liked playing B3 as much as you do. So with that said. I'd give this game a 10/10 for beautiful art, animation, & addictive gameplay!
Posted August 24, 2014.