Recent reviews by BeezKneez

5/10 game. I still haven't managed to get past the message saying that I can't connect to the servers, but it's a fairly good time waster
Posted May 25.
I wanted to try out the great grandfather of fps games (fps = first person shooter) and my god I was not disappointed, this game is everything you want in a fps title, fast gameplay, unique weapons and enemies, and it's challenging (if you set it on Ultra-violence which I think is the best difficulty because nightmare is borderline impossible)

The Good - Doom is just a very fun game, each level has little secrets that can help you progress easier and you never know when a demon is going to pop up in front of you and you ask yourself "What do I do Lord?". Each weapon is fun to use except the pistol because its trash, and the way that you get these weapons is in a way that I have not experienced in other games. Normally you get weapons through the levels, but if you have been looking and finding those secrets you can get a really powerful weapon early on. This kind of approach to the progression adds a level of freedom and just lets you go straight back to beating the ♥♥♥♥ out of everything you see. The level design is amazing and as I have said before you never know when you are going to be surrounded by demons and somehow make it out alive.

The Bad - Personally this game has little to no flaws, the graphics and controls may not be that great but keep in mind that this is a very old game, It took me a while for me to get used to the movement system and how the mouse moves your character along with the classic WASD controls, but this somewhat clunky movement allows you to move at extremely fast speeds if you are using both your keyboard and mouse to move.

Overall - 10/10 game the movement is fun to use once you get used to it, the gunplay is just brilliant, and the level design and the aesthetic are just to die for
Posted May 15.
I had played this game before and enjoyed it. I played It on a friends computer and honeslty loved it. Wish I didn't refend it D:
Posted August 5, 2018.
its a great game but there is a bug in the game that stops me from using the data chip to go to the gamma sector. please fix that bug soon it is very annoying.
Posted September 14, 2014.
the gae is great and all but there is a bug in the game and i cant craft a warehouse even when i have everything i need to make it. please fix this bug as fast as you can and thanks.
Posted September 3, 2014.