1.8 hrs last two weeks / 384.3 hrs on record (5.2 hrs at review time)
Posted: Sep 10, 2019 @ 3:20pm

Game is just a copy of NBA 2K19. Down to the task bar icon still saying NBA 2K19 for the newest version. My career story line is un-creative & over dramatized, ultimately it ISN'T the players choice. Game is monetized to the millionth degree. Unless you buy Virtual Currency in the game you get destroyed. Game is built to bleed real life money from online players instead of offering a pleasurable experience to a single player campaign or story line.

I left a bad review for 2k19 and no one listened, this game is exactly the same, why would I pay for the exact same game. Im so disappointed I don't ever want to play NBA 2k again and i'm a life long fan since 2000. Make a game that delivers enjoyment not monetization. THIS IS NOT A MOBILE APP STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF PEOPLE AFTER A RETAIL PURCHASE.

I've refunded my purchase of the legendary edition. Will not buy 2k20 until the 1-10 dollar sale day in a year. Thats all your over-hyped story line and roster update is worth anymore.
oferlivne Oct 22, 2019 @ 12:45am
Why would you buy it again, even at under $10

You are just giving a lousy company your money even when you say you've had a bad experience.
I just don't get you
ChaseHammer Sep 11, 2019 @ 4:57pm
you didnt refund anything lol played over 2 hours
Barry Jenekuns Sep 11, 2019 @ 3:36am
What the fuck did you people expect from these annual franchise; if you keep buying the product, then they're keep selling it.
It's dumbfounding how much you people will put up with.
chiragg3212 Sep 11, 2019 @ 3:20am
How did you refund it after playing it for more than 2hrs ?