Recent reviews by aDvIzOr!

The ♥♥♥♥!
Posted October 26, 2017.
2,690.5 hrs on record
Favorite Title of all time hands down. Most of the time I have playing this game is due to the workshop experience r2 brings mainly the Divide et Impera mod overhaul on steam workshop. though the standard game is worth the purchase, its not really worth it at full price i believe the game and all the dlc is worth 60 altogether. not 60 without any dlcs. my reccomendation is its a must buy during a steam sale to save the money otherwise if ur rich enough have at this one for sure! you wont regret it.
Posted August 23, 2017.
This game was 30 dollar waste of excitement. If you enjoy games with devs who care as little for the game as I do now by all means get it. The game started as a brilliant idea but floped from neglect. This is as much a review as it deserves I say no more....accept save your money and take your family to dinner instead.
Posted December 1, 2016.
Arma 3 is an awesome game! Players are young self serving short fused millenials but its still A must buy! but dont speak your mind on chat or you will be phantomly banned by men with no boezack to tell you there thoughts b4 doing so. there will be 5000000000000 servers but only 3 to join since latency sucks and everyone is a sheeple and plays some life role play mod garbage. i have 25mb a sec consistant download speeds and run it on minimal settings so internet and graphics is not the issue. so be wary of the bans is all i can say since there is no forgive policy on any server that i know. Dont be as mad as i am right now when ur banned for not installing some garbage communication software the admins want you to download from 3rd party insecure site! or for not lining up with the rest of the tools with no life on 1 of you 3 possible servers your able to play the vannilla game in! Happy Gaming :)
Posted May 17, 2016.
1,220.9 hrs on record
Exactly the game I always had wanted growing up! I cant wait for the final product!! Go Devs!!
Posted April 30, 2016.
bought game with vietnam and veitnam code wont work. happy buying!
Posted March 28, 2016.