Recent reviews by OBV10U3_NINJA

Very atmospheric, runs smoothly, and an absolutely time consuming source of entertainment. Great if you love space.
Posted April 24, 2020.
Been using a bit now, and all I can say is it's really good software for youtube stuff. Hard to come up with a detailed review for a video editor if you mostly review games, lol
Posted July 30, 2018.
Not as much of an actual game as it is just a good way to socialize. Even if it's with complete strangers.

Oh and there's memes.

A LOT of memes.

Should mention that if you aim to be a game developer and you are interested in the unity engine. get the version 5.6.3p1 and see about how you can experiment with VRChat. The game is partially opensource so this is a pretty great way to test out what you can do with that. I've made a terrifying avatar that didn't work as intended but it's neat to see that you can do pretty much anything to your character model.
As long as it isn't a giant phallic shaped thing running at everyone like that one weirdo I saw. Please don't be that person.
Posted June 1, 2018.
If stress is not detrimental to your health, this is the absolute fastest way to do that.

If you are a calm person, this will very quickly change that.

Not recommended for people with a quick temper and tendencies to punch things. If you are one of those people, playing this is sure to result in your house being pulverized into chunks no larger than a sesame seed.
Posted June 1, 2018.
If you like Ground Beef jokes or the dankest of memes, go here.

If you are socially casual, avoid this place at all costs.

If you don't know what you like, watch a few videos on it.

I'm scared of this place so I might stay away for some time, but it's still an occasionally hilarious experience.
Posted June 1, 2018.
Yeah yeah, I know, everyone's got the same "Fortnite is better" bad review, but I'm still making my mark and saying the same.

The game does actually have a good concept. I myself liked it at first. However, as time went on, it was already getting stale for me due to the control mess, the at-first confusing UI, and the short lived realism. Not to mention the amount of hackers that have ruined my top ten situations.
Granted, I did win a solo round on the second day I owned the game. Few people can say that.

Then Fortnite was introduced to me by Muselk's channel.

At first I was speculative because I was hearing how it was stealing PUBG's idea, but when I got into that, their take on it is so much cleaner, so much more timeless, and WAY easier to control and get used to. Not to mention it's just pure genious of a take on it compared to anyone else's attempts.

In that light, I quickly began to despise PUBG, not only for being an already somewhat poorly moderated game and for its poor control design, but for how the company literally is screaming at everyone else for their idea being used by them, when they weren't even the first to the genre.

Bluehole / PUBG-CORP, get your act together. People are inspired by your idea like you were inspired by others in the first place and now you're being complete hypocrits. Only reason I have your game still installed is for memes and nothing more.
Posted June 1, 2018.
Not as exciting as the trailer makes it. Really not worth the buy... Only played it for half an hour and the first impression was immediately bad.
Posted December 4, 2017.
Initially, I was just scrolling past whenever I saw that a youtuber uploaded a video of this game. However, what got me interested is when my [irl] friend said he wanted it. So I went and looked at the store page and got it for him. Then I saw the description and the video, and I ended up thinking "Hm, maybe I'll take a closer look at this, I can refund if I don't like it, besides it's nice to have something to relate with my friend".

Boy did I get hooked.

Only 2 days of playing, my first colony was a half-success, with oxygen going away fast but everything else going fine. Second try in and now the problem is the polluted water from that methane generator. This is a game design problem though, mainly because I can't pipe it to the water purifier. The fertilizer maker needs a direct vent-out as well so I don't need a pump and a filter to fix that.

In either direction, I can't believe how much I like this game. Heck right after I get done with my breakfast and the music video I need to make, I'm jumping back in.
Posted June 14, 2017. Last edited June 14, 2017.
It was just as I said. I've stuck with this game since launch, knowing that it's not Hello Games' fault that they were rushed to release this title. Now that they've had the time, this game has become what it was expected to be and much more. Thanks Sean Murray for keeping up that perseverance!
Posted November 28, 2016. Last edited July 30, 2018.
I used to like this game a lot. Heck whenever I get into it I think I like it again, but it's time for that vicious cycle to end.

I'm just going to make this extremely straightforward.

Wildcard has basically made this game so that it's exceptionally hard to make it to the top on a server, even if you're just going solo on a clientside game. Even after that, you've got the already existing alpha tribes to worry about. AND THEN if you make it past THEM, you're still screwed because then the alphas from ANOTHER server, in fact ones that rule MULTIPLE servers, come in and basically farm your server like you're a bit of chocolate cake dough at the bottom of the bowl.
Even if you ask if you can join their tribe, they laugh, then smash you with tek or C4 you when you're asleep.
Every.
Single.
Cycle.

And Wildcard likes these people.

HOW THE HECK CAN YOU BE A GOOD DEV AND STILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR A NEW PLAYER TO LIKE THE GAME BY RUINING THEIR CHANCES TO EVEN GET ANYWHERE?!!??

My primary theory is the direction they brought the game in was actually so they can just kill off the playerbase, and keep the money they made.

I've had this game uninstalled for some time. I don't have any hope for this game, and after all the crap I've been put through with their increasingly stupid updates, I'm just done.
Posted November 24, 2016. Last edited June 1, 2018.