Posted: Oct 11, 2021 @ 11:37am

(FxM) sexual content.
Censorship?
Twenty minutes.
Not necessary.

Treasure Girl 3D is a lewd physics-based puzzle game with a "treasure" theme.

Note: this article is a FRACTION of the full review. To read the whole article (including commentary and ratings), be sure pay my site a visit.

Not unlike the Lovely series, Treasure Girl 3D offers a series of physics-based puzzles. The goal of each level is to guide a coin into a chest by drawing interactive lines. You may only cover a limited ground, so it’s important to make the most out of your “pencil”. The levels are simple enough for a child (but I wouldn’t recommend putting that to the test!) Most of them can be solved with a basic ramp — though a few offer obstacles (such as falling objects), their impact on the game is negligible. Jhinbrush didn’t even try.

Sexual Content
There are twelve sexual animations to unlock. The models look great! The smooth color palette and toon-like hair gave me Fortnite and Overwatch vibes — I rather enjoy this style of artwork. Unfortunately, the animations are total trash. With only a few seconds of material, it doesn’t take long for them to go stale. The quality isn’t there, and the interactivity is [poop]. To cycle through animations, you must rapidly mash the mouse button (and I mean rapidly!) When I’m on the fap-fap, I want both hands on the prize, not on my [fakkin] mouse pad. As you jack off your mouse, the animation speeds up. This is a typical feature of button-mashing sex-scenes, but Treasure Girl 3D goes way too fast — like, there’s no lube in the world that could keep up! Once you cycle through each animation, you’ll get to enjoy a jarring transition into a static “climax” with painted-on ♥♥♥ effects — lame!

Verdict
Wow, such awful! This is an terrible game — Jhinbrush, you should feel bad about yourself. Though mechanically sound, Treasure Girl 3D has only mundane, no-effort gameplay to offer. The animation is mediocre, but the models aren’t half-bad! If only Jhinbrush actually tried! Treasure Girl 3D deserves your money as much as the developers care about this game — in other words, not at all. If you’re interested in similar gameplay, I recommend checking out the Cute Honey games. They offer mechanically and visually interesting puzzles in addition to wonderful animated hentai. As it turns out, Jhinbrush is responsible for Click Quest, a mediocre (but not outright awful) clicker gamer. I know Jhinbrush is capable of making mediocre games — I can only wait to see if the upcoming Treasure Girl 3d 2 is any better than terrible!

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]