Posted: Nov 28, 2021 @ 2:53am

(F) nudity.
Censorship?
One hour.
Not necessary.

Hentai Waifu Girls is a lewd slider-puzzle game with assorted sci-fi themed girls.

Note: this article is a FRACTION of the full review. To read the whole article (including commentary and ratings), be sure pay my site a visit.

Hentai Waifu Girls provides a modest number of slider puzzles; there are twenty-four puzzles to see with three levels of difficulty. Slider-puzzles are comprised of scrambled tiles that must be strategically rearranged to reveal an image. Unlike a jigsaw or swippy-swappy puzzle, pieces can’t be simply “rotated” from place to place. Instead, they are solved using formulas by sliding and rotating tiles. Slider-puzzles are more tedious than challenging once you understand the formulas (but if you don’t understand them they are seemingly impossible!) I recommend looking up an online tutorial if you’re ever stumped by a slider-puzzle.

Sexual Content
The artwork is wonderfully drawn. Though the backdrops are mostly decorative shapes, they make it easier to assemble the puzzles (and focus on what important, tits!) As much as I love the artwork, they’re hardly arousing; the gallery is simply a collection of (eight) sci-fi themed ladies with (or without) their futuristic attire.

Verdict
When I received, I was wholly expecting another piece of trashware. I’m pleasantly surprised! Hentai Waifu Girls isn’t far removed from the rest of the hentai shovelware, but it offers a very pretty interface and a solid gallery. It’s a functional game with reasonable difficulty. If you enjoy slider-puzzles or would like more practice, Hentai Waifu Girls offers three-by-three and four-by-four tile puzzles. It’s too bad puzzles can’t be repeated (but you’re better off purchasing an equally inexpensive game anyways). However, if you don’t enjoy slider-puzzles I can’t recommend this game whatsoever; although I enjoyed the artwork, the lack of sexual content and one-to-one aspect ratio kills it. For a dollar, Hentai Waifu Girls is a solid buy if you’re in the market for cheap puzzles and easy achievements!

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]