0.0 hrs last two weeks / 3.2 hrs on record (0.1 hrs at review time)
Posted: Sep 23, 2021 @ 9:28pm
Updated: Nov 23, 2021 @ 12:52am

At-a-Glance
Adult Content?
(FxM) sexual content.
Censorship?
One hour.
As DLC.

Four color jump is a platformer with assorted unlockable hentai.

Note: this article is a FRACTION of the full review. To read the whole article (including commentary and ratings), be sure pay my site a visit.

What’s that trendy game from my childhood. . . no, not Flappy Bird. . . oh yeah, Doodle Jump! In this game, you must bounce between an endless flight of platforms. If you fall of the screen, it’s game over! There’s an arbitray point system, but what really counts are how many coins you collect! Coins may be used to purchase new cosmetics or adult animations from the gallery. Manually collecting coins gets tedious, so it’s a good idea to take advantage of the only interesting mechanic in the game; by jumping onto two platforms of the same color (in succession), you’ll automatically collect nearby coins and gain a temporary, big boost of speed! Once I discovered this mechanic, I found the will to play through another ten minutes of Four color jump. The first time I played this game, I lost interest and bought another game. The amount of grinding that’s required to unlock just one animation is grueling!

Sexual Content
With twelve animations, Four color jump offers a surprisingly robust gallery for the money; but the “interactivity” hurts the experience. Each animation is locked behind three minigames; the first has you “erase” clothing via the mouse cursor; the second has you locating a “gift” by drag-n’-dropping an object from the background; and the last has you holding the “space” key (or mouse button) until filling a gauge. All of these “games” require minimal effort, feeling more like a waste of time than meaningful content. Once you unlock the animation, you may watch a short loop that ends with a climax. It’s a shame the interactivity sucks so hard, because the artwork is not bad. There’s animation errors here and there, but for the most part the gallery is a reasonably fappable collection of hentai loops.

Verdict
Four color jump is a monotonous, low-effort game with decent generic hentai. Unfortunately, the hentai isn’t worth the effort of gameplay. It’s not hard by any stretch, it’s just about as fun as skipping stones — scratch that, I’d much rather be skipping stones! Who needs hentai when you have Google and mister righty? If No. 25 added a few interesting mechanics and increased the coin collection rate, Four color jump might be an okay game to kill thirty minutes. Until then, I’d look somewhere else for cheap thrills.

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]