Posted: Jun 24 @ 1:44pm

Censorship?
Bars and mosaics.
Fifteen minutes
No, not necessary.

Horny Girl Hentai Puzzle is a lewd swippy-swappy puzzle game with assorted “horny girls”.

Note: this article is a FRACTION of the full review. To read the whole article (including commentary and ratings), be sure pay my site a visit.

Unscramble images to reveal lewd images! There are eight levels with increasing difficulty; the first is comprised of four pieces, and the last thirty-six. There is no adjustable difficulty, and I’m unsure if there is a “cheat” button.

Sexual Content
There are eight static CGs, with nude, animated variants. The artwork is consistent and high-quality, but the aspect-ratios are poorly chosen. The animation is pretty basic, intended to mimic breathing. A few CGs show masturbation, but everything else is basic nudity.

Verdict
This game isn’t worth your time. Horny Girl Hentai Puzzle may only be a dollar, but given the playtime it’s actually pretty overpriced. I beat this game in roughly fifteen minutes, but I think most people could beat it in ten. The artwork isn’t bad, but it’s censored and uneventful. If you care about Steam achievements and “perfect games”, Horny Girl Hentai Puzzle may be great statistic on a sale. Otherwise, I’d look into higher-quality puzzle games.

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]