Posted: Jun 10 @ 11:28pm

Censorship?
Mosaic'd genitalia.
One hour.
No, not necessary.

Let's Turn Pick-Up Beach to a Nudist [F-ing] Beach! is a lewd clicker/resource-management game about converting your local beach into a "nudist beach"!

Note: this article is a FRACTION of the full review. To read the whole article (including commentary and ratings), be sure pay my site a visit.

Verdict
I have mixed feelings about this game. Let’s Turn Pick-Up Beach to a Nudist [F-ing] Beach! is a tedious game. Once you figure out how to play the game, completion is a matter of pressing the same few buttons again and again. Until you figure out how to beat the game, “male arousal” will ruin your day. Without spending the bulk of your profits into “sage juice”, you’ll progress will be consistently reset. Now that I know which buttons to press (and the correct order), I could probably beat this game in under thirty-minutes — that’s not a quality a ten-dollar title should have. The sexual content was great; I enjoyed the voice acting and borderline rapey animations. However, the invasive user-interface and censorship killed the experience. I understand if KISAMAMAKI SOFT is based outside of America, but Steam doesn’t have censorship restrictions. As an American, I expect my “nudists” free of mosaics! As long as you’re okay with blurred-out genitals, this is an alright game that’s worth picking up during a strong sale — maybe uh, half-off.

Note: apparently, Steam "censored" my URL because it included the name of the game, which includes a censored word. To read the full review, you'll just have to look it up via my search bar (or catch it while it's still on home page!)

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]