0.0 hrs last two weeks / 1.9 hrs on record (1.4 hrs at review time)
Posted: May 28 @ 12:32am
Updated: Jun 6 @ 12:34am

At-a-Glance
(F, FxF, FxM) Sexual content.
Censorship?
On or two hours.
No, not necessary.

MagicShop3D is a lewd variety of minigames about mixing "elements" and discovering their. . . erotic effects.

Note: this article is a FRACTION of the full review. To read the whole article (including commentary and ratings), be sure pay my site a visit.

Verdict
What a peculiar game. I’ve never played anything like MagicShop3D! I have a lot of complaints, but it’s great to play something new. MagicShop3D is “different”, but I wouldn’t go so far to say “good”; the gameplay and visuals are much too rough. The “heroine” is kind of hot, but her “wizard” companion is not — FireArmGames made a terrible mistake including him in the game. If the whole games was tentacles and demon-futanaris, that’d be pretty awesome. The core “gameplay” is literally a guessing game, but that’s fine — as new animations are added to this game, the fun in “mixing elements” will only increase. Unfortunately, the “minigames” are total trash; whoever thinks solving high-school math problems is fun needs to go-out and play some more games. Also unfortunately, your progress is deleted after closing the application. Considering the trial and error it takes to unlock the full gallery, you shouldn’t buy this game until a save system is implemented. I hope moving forward, MagicShop3D will feature more interactivity and variety. I’d love to see a combination of visual effects and animations. The ability to say, mix for animations and hair color would spice-up the mixing process! This game was a novel experience, but I think it needs a lot of love before it’ll be worth a play.

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]
DatWombat Jun 10 @ 11:24pm
Is that right? Honestly, sounds dope. I love seeing flash games ported to Steam!
DesolatePhantom Jun 9 @ 1:07am