Posted: May 25 @ 6:57pm

(FxM) Sexual content.
Censorship?
One hour.
No, not necessary.

Elite Fighter is a lewd shoot-’em-up about James’ quest against the remainder of the evil Star Alliance.

Defeat bosses and unlock sexual animations! There are six bosses to fight — to claim your “prize”, you’ll need to beat each one of them three times. They’re all basically reskins of each other (it seems the only real differences between enemies are durability and fire rate). As they get tougher-and-tougher, you’ll want to upgrade your firepower. By defeating enemies and collecting “money boxes”, you’re able to increase your damage output and rate of fire. There are four playable ships, each of them with mildly different playstyles. At your disposal ae high-damaging missiles and invulnerability shields, which recharge periodically. The former is intended to be fired whenever possible, and the latter at opportune moments. Before each boss is a set of dialogue — depending on the way you respond, they will either receive a buff or debuff to their abilities. As you inflict damage, your enemies will lose their uniforms — woot!

Sexual Content
There are six base, animated CGs, with a few variations for progression. The artwork is okay, but most of the CGs lack backgrounds. Vaginas are but simple slits — not camel toes, just single black lines. The CGs are played in a series, with dialogue in between. It’s kind of like reading a thirty-second visual novel. The dialogue is awful and too short-lived. Could you imagine a girl screaming “woo woo woo” in bed? Well, I could — that’d be hilarious, but I don’t think we’d be having anymore anal adventures for the night. In each scene, the female antagonist is captured and raped by James, the player character. Normally I’d say something like “it’s not rape you like it”, but I don’t think they enjoy James’ advances at any point (so it’s kinda just straight rape).

James is “the chief pilot of the joint fleet”. . . like uh, a marry-jew-wanna joint? He has been commissioned to destroy all “remnants of the Star Alliance Fleet”. I guess there’s only six “elites” remaining, because there are six antagonists in the game. Interestingly, once I reached the fourth elite then dialogue was looped from the first; the fifth elite had the same dialogue as the second, and the sixth the third’s. Maybe the Alliance are (dumb) robots? The Star Alliance is rumored to be “concealing weapons” — that’s bad!

There is no titlescreen — it’s straight to the level-select screen, which doubles as a gallery and triples as user-configuration. Audio, display and language preferences can be toggled from the upper-right toolbar. The English translation is understandable, but otherwise poor. When viewing unlocked CGs, the user-interface is hidden at designated points, but it can’t be hidden at will. I found Elite Fighter to be a visually interesting title, but the user-interface is a little cluttered and unrefined. The game takes place in a small window, giving room for the antagonists’ (sometimes naked) portraits. As much as I enjoy naked ladies, I don’t think they were interesting enough to sacrifice two-thirds of my screen. I wish there were more interest backgrounds to see (particularly for the visual novel segments).

Verdict
I didn’t have any fun playing this game. Elite Fighter is a very mediocre shoot-’em-up. There are six enemies (total) throughout the game, and they all play the same. It reminds me of a game called HS Galaxy. Both games offer samey gameplay with boring bosses that take too long to kill. Fortunately Elite Fighter is significantly better, but that’s not saying much — as I write this review, I consider HS Galaxy to be one of worst shoot-’em-ups I’ve played (certainly the worst since the start of 2021!) Half-way through the game, Elite Fighter totally fell apart. The dialogue started to repeat (complete with all the wrong names) and the last few bosses were a total joke; for some reason, I was able to kill them in one or two hits (clearly an oversight). Heck, this whole game is an oversight! It’s clearly untested, and I deserve compensation for bearing the burden! The only positive for Elite Fighter are the tits — but the tits aren’t worth the effort. This game may be worth a few quarters, but I’d wait for updates before considering to buy this game (on sale or not!)

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]