Posted: Jun 10 @ 1:00am

(FxM) Sexual content.
Censorship?
Thirty minutes.
No, not necessary.

CLOCKWORK ♥♥♥♥♥ is a lewd third-person beat-’em-up about a “hooker” on the search for a hidden treasure.

Note: this article is a FRACTION of the full review. To read the whole article (including commentary and ratings), be sure pay my site a visit.

Verdict
Dear Divines, I ask for your forgiveness — what have I done to deserve such punishment? I’m but a mortal, my mind and soul shall never be reborn. I’ve but one lifetime, and this CLOCKWORK ♥♥♥♥♥ is now a part of it. I used to think Orgipix Prod and Ojoy Studios were a pair of serious studios with lackluster coders. After playing CLOCKWORK ♥♥♥♥♥, I am confident they are not interested in coding quality games. I think they produce terrible games in bulk, capitalizing on bad publicity. I know this is an “Early Access Game” — but it’s still dysfunctional software being sold for seven dollars. I’d rather fold my money into origami boats and float them down a stream (I’d probably get more playtime out of them too!) Maybe Orgipix Prod and Ojoy Studios make good on their games through quality updates. I wouldn’t know, because HardPunch: Subverse isn’t a game I’m too eager to revisit. I think CLOCKWORK ♥♥♥♥♥ is the worst game I’ve played this year. I know I’m being harsh, but I don’t think this game should have been publicly released (or sold) on Steam. It’s a buggy, visually abhorrent mess that soaks up a concerning amount of processing power — you deserve better.

Note: apparently, Steam "censored" my URL because it included the name of the game, which includes a censored word. To read the full review, you'll just have to look it up via my search bar (or catch it while it's still on home page!)

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]