Posted: Mar 12 @ 1:01am

Censorship?
Whited genitalia.
One hour.
No, not necessary.

Bondage Girl is a lewd game about dodging bombs and buying captured waifus (to. . . not untie them!)

Collect coins while avoiding bombs and buy lewds! Each unlockable waifu costs coins, and every toy and bit of clothing also costs coins. To obtain coins, you must play this twenty-second minigame in which projectiles rain from above. The idea is get the money (but not the bombs). Bombs will end your game early — but there is no penalty whatsoever. You can collect clocks to extend your time (but again, there’s no penalty for losing). If anything, this minigame is simply an inconvenience to delay your enjoyment of the adult content. Once you’ve earned enough coins to unlock some waifus, you’ll be able to (un)dress them.

Nothing is explained in-game. However, if we take a peek at the Steam store page, “The girl was kidnapped by the evil villain, after winning enough gold coins can save them!!!” Also, I think the main protagonist’s name is “Niuniu”. I guess it’s up to Niuniu to save “the girl” (not all fifteen girls, just the girl) after “winning enough gold coins”!

The titlescreen looks pretty generic. It looks like a pair of emojis slapped over a few gradients. The user-interface isn’t terrible, but the game looks and feels cheap. Audio can toggled from the main-menu, and CGs can be viewed from the photo icon. When viewing images, the user-interface can’t be hidden.

- The Goods -
There are fifteen unlockable “beauties”. Each girl is bound; you may purchase off her clothes and decorate her naked body with toys. The artwork is decent, but the animation is lacking. There are no climaxes or worthwhile sexual content.

Verdict
Cheap as it is, I find it difficult to recommend this game. The minigame that you must play is awful. Dodging projectiles isn’t a bad concept, but Bondage Girl‘s rendition is about as fun as dodging raindrops. All it would have taken is a smidge of creativity to drastically improve the game; maybe the player could be awarded bonus coins for surviving; maybe the player could collect “power ups” to deflect bombs; or maybe the player could collect a coins of varying value. But alas, Studio Six hasn’t including these things. Supposedly, Bondage Girl is “early access” — Studio Six promises to improve upon this game. If that’s the case, I’d wait for updates (and hopefully, removal of censorship. This is Steam after all.)

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]
DatWombat Mar 12 @ 10:51am
That's my old thought process. Personally, censorship is an instant letdown. But I have to consider not all of my readers can legally enjoy no-censorship, and not all developers can legally upload uncensored content. So it's one of the first things I mention (for people like me).
Blood Mar 12 @ 3:46am
I would automatically give any game with censorship a negative, but then again supposedly I suck at writing reviews. So what do I know?