Posted: Jan 23 @ 7:55pm
Updated: Jan 24 @ 1:32am

AV Company | AV会社大冒险 is a lewd hidden object game about a girl trying to reclaim her nudes before they are leaked.

This is a deadly-easy hidden object game that upgrades your math skills. You heard me, this is a math game! But in exchange for solving grade-school equations, you'll get to bare, uncensored beavers. Imagine how well we would have learned if schools taught us proper! Maybe I just suck at math (I wouldn't be surprised), but I'm having a hard time with some of the equations. . . think they need to be properly formatted, because I keep getting the wrong answer. I'm using a calculator dammit!

Honestly, this game is surprisingly fun. . . if and only if you're game to wrap your head around cryptic clues and garbled messes of numbers and letter "F"s. I'd say 90% of the game is a cakewalk, but I got totally stumped by three or four codes. If you're lazy, you can always access the CGs from the core files. Overall, a flawed game, but one I'll be eager to write about in greater detail later on.

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]