Posted: Dec 1, 2020 @ 11:07pm

(F) Nudity.
Censorship?
Forty-five minutes.
No, not necessary.

Hot Hentai Puzzle Vol.1 is a lewd jigsaw puzzle game. . . with no hentai.

Arrange puzzle pieces to assemble an image. Hot Hentai Puzzle Vol.1 is a collection of (ten) jigsaw puzzles, of varying difficulty. As pieces "magnetize" to their corresponding locations, it's easy to go "fishing" by drag-n'-dropping pieces into vaguely correct areas. However, if you're having too much trouble you can toggle an image of the completed puzzle. To my knowledge, there is no "cheat" button.

There is no story (and I'm not making one up).

As much as I liked the waifus, the titlescreen is a joke -- and so is the user-interface. The game looks incredibility cheap! Audio can be muted at anytime via the sound icon. From the camera icon on the titlescreen you can review unlocked CGs. They cannot be fullscreened, and they are rendered in a 1:1 ratio. For ♥♥♥♥'s sakes, we don't use those stupid box monitors anymore!

- The Goods-
There are ten static CGs, each with an undressed variant. Each CG shows an anime lady in a provocative position, sometimes with a little drippy-drip from her lady-parts. The artwork is. . . eh. I found the CGs to look somewhat plain or discount. Also, there's no hentai.

Verdict
If you're here for jigsaws (and not hentai), this title is an okay buy (during a sale!) The content will likely keep you entertained for roughly half an hour. However, the adult-content probably won't keep you entertained at all. The artwork isn't great, and there's similarly priced titles that are better in pretty much every way. If you're in desperate need of jigsaw puzzles, Hot Hentai Puzzle Vol.1 may be a good candidate for you. However, I think you're better off saving your money for something better.

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]
DatWombat Dec 2, 2020 @ 10:23am
I have a sort of half-assed one on my "Reviews", under "DatWombat's Favies". I have been reworking my website infrastructure, so I haven't gotten around to a rating system. . . But uh, I have one planned!

To be honest, I'm trying to figure out the best way to present my "top ten" games, and my reviews as a whole!
Blutshooter Dec 2, 2020 @ 10:20am
do you have a top ten list or something ? if not i would love to see one ^^
DatWombat Dec 2, 2020 @ 10:17am
I hope I didn't come off as defensive or harsh. It's just the way I do things. I want to use my own rating system in the future, so I can help users filter out my favorite-ist games of their choice genres!
DatWombat Dec 2, 2020 @ 10:15am
. . .also, I didn't dislike the game. I was entertained for the time I played, but I realize that there are stronger titles out there.
Blutshooter Dec 2, 2020 @ 10:14am
alright, thank you for explaining that :)
DatWombat Dec 2, 2020 @ 10:13am
Technically, I did recommend it. But only if you're out of higher quality games. Also, I disreccomend something like 30 to 40% of all adult games I've played.

I dislike Steam's recommendation system. I don't think whether a software is good or not is always black and white. I expect users to read my "Verdict", rather than relying on the thumbs up/down system. If I downvote a game and change my mind, I lose all upvotes, potentially destroying my review's viewership. Also, I "recommend" competent games. If a game is competent, I will usually "recommend" it. However, my "Verdict" is where I'll express my closest feelings towards purchasing it.

Long story short, I don't really use Steam's "recommend" system.
Blutshooter Dec 2, 2020 @ 8:26am
However, I think you're better off saving your money for something better.

Still you recommend it. What the fuck Wombat. i really like your reviews and read them all but you are always recommending like almost everything. ?? even tho some of the games are trash. i didnt play this one but the cgis looks really bad