0.0 hrs last two weeks / 8.1 hrs on record (2.5 hrs at review time)
Posted: Oct 9, 2020 @ 1:18pm
Updated: Oct 11, 2020 @ 1:46am

(FxM) Sexual content.
Censorship?
Four or more hours.
No, not necessary.

Primeval Planet: Angimanation is a lewd sidescroller shooter about Ava, a lone soldier stranded on a doomed, hostile planet.

Look for keys, shoot baddies, micromanage your inventory, and try not to get raped! You may only hold a limited number of items, rendering inventory space a valuable asset. It's possible to "combine" items to improve their effectiveness, or even create entirely new items altogether. Your only means of defending yourself is a handgun, and ammunition is both essential to progression and extremely limited — take care not to overshoot (or consider your game over). Much of the game is spent searching for keys, opening new cutscenes and sections to move along the story (and uncover lore). Enemies will attempt to rape the protagonist, pumping her with their toxins and their young as they chew away her health points. It's important to maintain a suit of armor, protecting you from nearly all forms of damage: your womb is the difference between life or death.

To read the full length "Gameplay", check this review out on Wombat Trap (dot-com).

Ava Liberty of the Angimanation expedition force crash landed on planet Kambrian, a hostile world home to Warmbugs, parasitic aliens that rely on strictly female, human hosts — specifically, their vaginal orifices. Liberty isn't the only stranded on Kambrian; she is joined by lover, Captain Talent, and her squaddies Antiya, Sardo, and Alla. However, their whereabouts are unknown. With no means to leave and her lover nowhere to be seen, Ava attempts to reestablish contact with her teammates. However, the expedition force isn't the only force on Kambrian. The Imperial Empire has taken Kambrian as their own, and behind closed doors they are abducted women for use in vile, Warmbug-related experiments. Seeing how Ava and her teamies are women, it goes without saying that its in their best interest to avoid contact; however, the Imperials are also the only ticket off Kambrian. Will Ava reunite with her beloved Talent, or will she fall prey to the Imperials' dirty secret?

The titlescreen is thematic, and I enjoyed the animation. I would preferred something sexier, but it's serviceable. The "Start Game" and "Load Game" options are self-explanatory. From the "Gallery", you may review CGs. The "Dark Room" provides a means to spawn enemies that have encountered, allowing you to review their respective sex-scenes without game-overs. I'm unsure if it's possible to see pregnancy scenes from the "Dark Room", though if possible it would take quite some time to allow pregnancy to run its course without toggles. There appear to be no means to adjust user-preferences, with should be a staple in every game ever.

- The Goods-
I'm unsure how many animations or CGs there are to see, but each enemy has a few sexual animations to see, typically divided between groping and "cumpies". In addition, there are twelve static CGs to see, though not all of them are sexual. During my four or five hour playthrough, the only consensual sex-scenes I saw were when the protagonist was forced to masturbate due to her "Horny" meter getting too high. Once you lose your "Armor", your "Horny" will passively, forcing masturbation (or sex if there's enemies around) and allowing any enemy to take advantage of you on contact. I thoroughly enjoyed the animations, though it's worth mentioning that nearly all of them involve rape or forced, alien insemination.

To read the full length "Goods", check this review out on Wombat Trap (dot-com).

Verdict
Wait for a sale, or some serious quality of life updates. Primeval Planet: Angimanation is a great concept, held back by frustrating game mechanics and slow gameplay. I find it somewhat difficult to recommend this game; sometimes, it's a fun game, but every time I lose half-an-hour of progress because of some stupid reason (like getting gangraped in a corner, figuratively and literally) I just want to close the application and play something else. It sucks backtracking, and the game designed in such a way that if you don't know any better, you may become incapable of progressing (and be forced to make a new save). It wouldn't take a lot to make this game an easy recommendation, and I hope it reaches its potential on Steam.

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]
DatWombat Oct 11, 2020 @ 1:44am
He probably forgot to talk about it whilst fapping. . .

LOL. For those of you wondering what this laddy is reffering to, it's a quote from my old review,

Oh and it's censored. My fellow Americans, keep your pants on off.

I have since updated this review.
IchigoMait Oct 10, 2020 @ 3:04pm
He probably forgot to talk about it whilst fapping. Considering he strikethrough the censoring and wants fellow americans to fap along.
danro Oct 10, 2020 @ 3:39am
Why did you recommend it then?