Posted: Sep 4, 2020 @ 9:59am

(F) Sexual content.
Censorship?
Ten minutes.
No, not necessary.

The Wicked Sorceress is a lewd third-person shooter game where you get to "have your way" with the sorceress.

Shoot baddies until you reach the end of a fancy hallway, and then two-shot the evil sorcerer. Afterwards, enjoy a half-assed sex-scene and move on to the second level. Rinse, repeat, and then realize the game is over and you’ve been royally ripped off.

There is no story (and I’m not making one up).

The titlescreen looks great! Although, I can't say the same about the titlemenu. There are no user-preferences to adjust (not even audio!) User-preferences should come standard in every game ever. The graphics are decent, though I suspect asset-flips (not saying they are though. I was not fond of the motion blur (and I never am), but I did enjoy the crazy spell effects and excessive gore.

- The Goods-
After each level, you can view a provocatively posed sorceress. The character model for her is decent. In the first level, she is hanged (by her hands) and you can rotate the camera (and it's as fun as it sounds). In the second level, you can spam "space bar" to awkwardly thrust your weapon into her lady parts, until reaching a screen where you can spray sparks (which I think are supposed to be the jizzy-stuff) onto her face. For a game that advertises having your way, it kind of fails miserably doesn't it?

Verdict
I do not recommend this game (at all!) Five USD for five minutes of gameplay is probably one of the worst deals I have ever seen on Steam — I'd actually recommend that you purchase of a fistful memeware than support this release. The Wicked Sorceress is a cool concept with cool graphics, but unfortunately it's also a blatant rip-off (and dare I say a scam for the price tag.)

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]
SilentBoy741 Sep 4, 2020 @ 7:13pm
Sometimes I smoke after sex. Sometimes I just spray sparks.
Fake News Fredo Sep 4, 2020 @ 2:46pm
I still like your reviews & read most of them, but i'm not the group king of guy, sorry.
DatWombat Sep 4, 2020 @ 2:28pm
Actually, it's more like five minutes, I just inflated the playtime LOL! Hey and thanks for the heads up! I whipped up this review is record time, and I thought my (actual) "Gameplay" text was pretty good. . . glad I have it corrected! Also, good to see you around :)
Fake News Fredo Sep 4, 2020 @ 11:52am
I guess there was a copy/paste accident in gameplay.
The Dude Sep 4, 2020 @ 10:13am