Posted: Sep 25 @ 7:39pm

(F, FxM) Sexual content.
Censorship?
Two or three hours.
No, not necessary.

Lockdown Lewd UP! ❤️ New Hope Edition is a lewd hidden object game about unlocking lewds during the pandemic.

Search for clues behind a five digit number to unlock a lewd. There are twelve episodes to unlock, each with a different puzzle to solve from within the comfort of the protagonist's home. Discovering the correct sequence of numbers requires acute observation, and thinking outside of the box with the clues provided.

Stay-at-home quarantine got you down? Well Team Tailnut has got you covered with the some of the best advice I've heard ever — when the going gets rough, masturbate like crazy!

The titlescreen looks great, except for one little thing — the "quit" button is spelled "quite". The user-interface is very appealing. From the "gearbox" icon, you can adjust audio, language and display preferences. CGs can be reviewed from the "Gallery", and finished "drawings" can be viewed from the level-select screen (by hovering over a completed level and hitting the "magnifying glass".) The user-interface can't be hidden, which really sucks.

- The Goods-
There are twelve base, static CGs to unlock with accompanying descriptions of sexual intercourse. I love, love the artwork, it's super stylistic (and I wish I could set it as my desktop background!) Each sex scene depicts a single woman rearing her plump, juicy goodies, and a series of CGs depicting undress and womanly fluids.

Verdict
I recommend this game on a very strong sale, and only if you love hidden object games. And when I say "love", I mean really love. While there is lewd content, it's difficult to see the CGs, and though they are beautifully rendered I didn't find them particularly arousing. In addition, there is no gallery to review CGs, and even if you're willing to redo levels there's no way to be sure which CG you're going to unlock. If you get stuck on a level, the game's pretty much over — there is no way to cheat or skip episodes. If you do get stuck, I suggest looking up a guide on Steam.

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]