Posted: Sep 10, 2020 @ 12:10am

(F) Sexual content.
Censorship?
Two or three hours.
No, not necessary.

Sexual Void is a lewd “jerk off instructor” that revolves around an AI named “Vicky”.

Customize Vicky, choose a pose and hit “JOI” (or “jerk off instruction”) to test your penile fortitude. You can pick a one, five, ten, or twenty minute instruction session. Then, you take your choice of orgasm (or not-orgasm). Finally, you choose one of three personalities for Vicky to take on. She can either be “dominant”, “neutral”, or “innocent”. Afterwards, it’s game on. You are instructed to fap-fap to the on-screen rhythm. Each fap nets money, which can be used to purchase new customization for Vicky. The goal of the game is to not blow your load until Vicky gives you the “okay” — you can “cool down” by saying that you’re on the edge, and she’ll give you a minute to regain your composure. If you fail your JOI, you can let Vicky know when you come and she’ll berate (or punish) you accordingly.

Vicky is an Artificial Intelligence designed to fulfill your sexual needs. . . provided you do as she says. Stuck in what she calls the void, Vicky patiently waits for you to give her company. She is joined by a very touchy octopus, who must be very uncomfortable outside of his natural habitat. It’s no wonder he seeks refuge inside Vicky’s moist orifices.

To read the full length "Story", check this review out on Wombat Trap (dot-com).

There is no titlescreen, it’s straight to main game. From the top toolbar, you can access a wide variety of useful functions. You can adjust audio, display and graphical preferences. There’s also a “panic button” which will take you to a stock screensaver (in case you know, somebody walks in and “Windows key” doesn’t cut it?) The user-interface is clean and professional. I would have liked more audio controls, however.

To read the full length "Visuals", check this review out on Wombat Trap (dot-com).

- The Goods-
There are thirty-six (animated) poses for the main protagonist, Vicky to assume, twelve of which also featuring a tentacled companion. Each animation is a short loop, lacking any sort of progression — that means no orgasms or money shots. The animation is good, and so are the models (although the tentacles are unnaturally stretched). You can customize Vicky with a wide variety of colors and clothes, although her body cannot be altered. I would have liked to have been able to interact with the animations.

Verdict
Given the price tag, Sexual Void is an okay-buy if you’re you need a virtual dominatrix on a budget. Given the visual content, this game is a steal! However, I think Sexual Void could have been a lot better (and the price raised accordingly). Despite its above-average visuals, this game feels unrefined, as if the developers didn’t have a good sense of direction (or didn’t budget appropriately.) I couldn’t imagine actually employing mister jerky at the rate Vicky demands — I think Sexual Void is actually a weight loss program!

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]
DatWombat Sep 11, 2020 @ 4:44pm
Not to my knowledge. I don't remember hearing more than a few soundtracks in-game, but if that's something you're interested in I'd bring it up in the Discussion board. It's clear the developers are listening, given the update to the game that is scheduled in the near future. If you know a thing or two about asset-ripping, you might be able to force the audio out of the game files.
MLBlue Sep 11, 2020 @ 4:41pm
the music used during the trailers sound good, is there an OST or something that can be downloaded?
null Sep 11, 2020 @ 2:44pm
This game is cringe. Look at your profile. Pedophile.
Larry the Beanman Sep 11, 2020 @ 3:43am
weak bet you couldnt make it through the 5 minute sesh
Mr.CandyKing Sep 11, 2020 @ 3:13am
This is just sad..
Azamat bagatov. Sep 11, 2020 @ 12:45am
Degenerate
torr071 Sep 10, 2020 @ 11:02pm
weight loss program? done!
Metal Sep 10, 2020 @ 8:57pm
Degenerate.
Borat Sagadiyev Sep 10, 2020 @ 8:44pm
wtf is wrong with you people, get out of the fucking basement.
Actually, dont.
Stay down there. You are useless in any civilized society
Elfis Sep 10, 2020 @ 8:20pm