0.0 hrs last two weeks / 6.6 hrs on record (0.4 hrs at review time)
Posted: Sep 9 @ 11:41am
Updated: Sep 9 @ 8:49pm

(FF, FxF, FxM) Sexual content.
Censorship?
Five or six hours.
No, not necessary.

Pledge: Extra credit is a lewd visual novel about Melissa and how she balances school and sorority.

Manage your time and money to balance friends and school. You have a limited number of energy and hours, the former replenishable by napping (and using hours). The overarching goal of the game is to graduate school, which means dedicating hours each day to increase your business, history, math, and science scores to maintain a high enough "average" to pass your classes. You're also responsible for tending a sorority, whether it be hazing new lackeys or pranking the competition. You can explore a handful of locations, each with their own cast of characters for you to romance. There's no way to do everything in a single playthrough — but that's also kind of why there's eleven endings.

Melissa is college-goer, and she's the sort that pretty much drinks and [bangs] day n' night. She considers herself the head ♥♥♥♥♥ in charge (or "HBIC") — does anyone actually recognize this name? Four years have passed by, and her parents are sick of funding her [bangin']. Her grades have been dipping, and the only way her parents will continue to pay for school is if she passes the semester and graduates. In addition to her newfound responsibilities as a scholar, she is also bound to her sorority as "head sister". For the remainder of the school year, Melissa must balance her sorority and study life while making ends meet with zero financial support from her family.

Will Melissa keep her sleeves rolled up, or will she default as drunk [wiener] sleeve?

To read the full length "Story", check this review out on Wombat Trap (dot-com).

The titlescreen looks promising. You don't even have to hit "Play game" to start seein' them boobies. You can review unlocked CGs from the "Sex Scenes Gallery", and after beating the game at least three times you can view addition CGs from the "Bonus image gellery". The "Endings" option is self explanatory; there, you can check out any of the (eleven) endings you have unlocked thus far. The "gearbox" icon on the top-right will allow you to set audio and display preferences. To hide the user-interface, just hit the "space" bar.

- The Goods-
There are over forty sex-scenes to see from the main gallery (though there are quite a bit more sex-scenes that are unlisted.) Most of the sex-scenes consist of one or more static CGs and character dialogue. Some of the scenes use one or more animated loops, and the animation isn't half-bad. Each character has their share of the spotlight, though most of the scenes revolve around the protagonist's roommate and her rival. Most of the scenes focus on lesbian love — men are a bit of a footnote in this game.

But I like that a lot.

Verdict
I definitely recommend Pledge: Extra credit. The price is on-point given the content, though it's important to note that this game is meant to be played through multiple times. As a matter of fact, depending on the number of endings you unlock, you can start new games with bonuses (such as increased money or stats). Given the number of characters and things to do, I think you could reasonably beat this game two or three times as a non-completionist. That's like, over ten hours of taking selfies!

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]
qwertty164 Sep 15 @ 3:16pm
difference between ff and fxf?
DatWombat Sep 13 @ 3:06pm
Well, I could be wrong about male-on-male content, I didn't unlock every sex-scene. I played through the game once , and I didn't see a lot of the explorable world. I did find out very late in the game that you can leave the room, as I highlighted in my full-length review. If I were to play through the game again, It'd probably be a very different story.
thearmoryhobbies Sep 13 @ 2:37pm
if you want to leave room click on the map or city center or outside to leave room
[GER] Urbs Sep 13 @ 1:42pm