0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.8 hrs on record (0.5 hrs at review time)
Posted: May 25, 2020 @ 12:05am
Updated: May 25, 2020 @ 12:05am

(F, FxM) sexual content.
Censorship
]No. Woot! Woot!
One or two hours.
Download as Steam DLC.

Hot And Lovely 3 is a lewd origami foldin' game. Seriously, you fold paper and bang waifus. You know, I can fold some mean paper airplanes, where's my waifus?

- Disclaimer -
For the purposes of this review, the adult-patch is installed.

Pick a stage, any of ten stages. Each stage features an animated waifu, and four levels. To complete each level, you must fold a virtual piece of paper into a specific shape. For those of you that are origami -challenged, there is an "Easy" mode to ease the pain. If you get stuck, there's a "Help" button that'll show you how to solve each puzzle. If the "Help" button doesn't cut it (or if you're the lazy type), there's the "Skip" button that does what it says. After completing a stage, you'll unlock a lewd scene, and undress the animated waifu.

Hey, I can fold origami frogs. Can you strip for me now?

Heck if I know, origami is the hot new thing — and when I say "hot", I mean hot. In this world, knowing how to fold is like havin' a six pack (both kinds).

. . . and everybody wants a piece of you.

I have to say, I'm very impressed with the user-interface — it would appear to be that Lovely Games has stepped thier UI game. Seriously, I was impressed. . . but I'm not excusing the awful wording and typos. From "Setting", you can adjust audio, display and language settings.

- The Goods -
There are ten animated, interactive CGs to unlock. They are pretty well animated. Expect female nudity and male-on-female sexual intercourse.

Verdict
Heck yeah, I recommend this game! If you like origami, you'll like this game. If you like lewdies, you'll definitely like this game.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here!