0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.7 hrs on record (0.3 hrs at review time)
Posted: Apr 23, 2020 @ 11:21am

Yes, (F) nudity.
Censorship
Forty-five minutes.
No, not neccessary.

Wizard Lady is a lewd memory game with a magical lady/wizard lady theme.

- Disclaimer -
As I consider this shovelware, I will be using a template review, modified to suit this particular game.

There's forty stages, and each is comprised of a card-covered board. The cards are face-down, and the goal is find each pair of matching cards. You can flip 'em two at a time, and each pair you uncover will make 'em disappear from the board (and reveal the image beneath). At first, stages will start simple with four-by-four sets of cards. But eventually, you'll be dealing with six-by-six levels.

There's also a cheat button, which will solve any stage faster than you can money shot.

There is no story, moving on.

The titlemenu looks the same as always, but there's a new animation; when hovering over text, it jitters (and I thought the game was grossly lagging). Turns out, it's intentional. I thought the user interface looked okay, and it is easy to navigate. If you flip a pair of unmatching cards, you're punished with a long animation. When viewing images, the user-interface is hidden by default.

- The Goods -
There are ten base images total, and three variations of each (making for a grand total of forty unlockable images). Expect basic female nudity.

Verdict
I recommend this shovelware if you're a fan of simple memory games. The artwork is very, very high quality and there's plenty of stages to complete. I don't recommend this title if you're looking for any sort of meaningful gameplay or writing.

You know, I think I prefer IR Studio's old swippy-swappy shovelware.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here!