Posted: Aug 7, 2020 @ 11:00pm

(F, FxM) Sexual content.
Censorship?
One or two hours.
Download from Steam.

Daily Wife is a lewd desktop pet with basic management and unlockable sexual content.

Daily Wife is a standard desktop pet with a twist: she has five stats to manage, including Love, Mood, Spirit, Health and Hunger. They can be altered by a variety of activities, including bathin', bangin', chattin', cookin', and sleepin'. You can unlock a number of activities and outfits by meeting certain thresholds in your relationship. You can dress her up and engage in a sumptuous library of sexual positions. There's also this game you can play that I honestly have no idea how to play (and thus was utterly wrecked in).

There is no story (that I'm aware of), moving on.

There is a splash screen with legal jumbo, but there is not any sort of titlescreen; Daily Wife boots directly to the action. You can bring up a radial menu by right-clicking on the on-screen avatar. Though I'm unable to read Chinese characters, I found the menu to be well-organized. Once I learned what symbols to look for, I had no problem navigating the menu and clicking on the correct buttons.

To read the full length "Visuals", check this review out on Wombat Trap (dot-com).

- The Goods-
Daily Wife has a nice body with some mean jiggle physics. There are a ton of sexual animations to unlock, including a few "self service" and plenty of straight intercourse. You can strip her down any time, and her outfits come in many flavors (of varying exposure). Expect female and male-on-female sexual content.

Verdict
I recommend Daily Wife if you understand Chinese (or when it is translated). I was impressed by the amount of content and meaningful gameplay this title had to offer. Given the repetitive and relatively short lived gameplay, I might wait for a light sale before purchasing this game.

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]
Afureia Aug 30, 2020 @ 9:36pm
B3/H3 are trebuchet/artillery, it move in straight line up/down left/right but attack over other piece.
ex. on B3 it can attack/kill/replace the opponents horse/knight on B10, it can jump from B3 to B10 because opponents trebuchet/artillery is on B8, without any piece in between it cannot attack/kill B10 horse/knight.

5 pieces on horizon line 4 are pawn. On our side they can only move/attack 1 line up. When they get over the river they can move/attack 1 position side to side and up but not down. When get to horizon line 10 they can only attack/move side to side.
ex.
Afureia Aug 30, 2020 @ 9:36pm
E1 is the General, it can move/attack 1 position up/down left/right next to it in side the square D1D3F3F1. The two General can not have direct line of side, they either must on different vertical line or there must be other piece block their view if they on same vertical line,
you can use this as passive attack (stop opponents general escape from check if your general already on the vertical line and no piece block their direct line of sigh)

ex. when it is on E2 it can move/attack E1, E3, D2, F2
when it is on D2 it can move/attack D1, D3, E2 it cannot attack C2.
Afureia Aug 30, 2020 @ 9:35pm
C1 is Elephant or similar to bishop in chess, but with more limitation than chess bishop. It can move/attack 4 square diagonal of it side but also has block position.
ex from C1 it can move/attack A3 or E3 but if some other piece was on B2/D2 it would not be able move/attack A3/E3
so the positions it can move/attack are C1 A3 E3 G1 I3 C5 G5

D1 is Officer(?) it can only move/attack 1 square diagonal.
ex. from D1 it can move/attack E2 then on E2 it can move/attack D1,F1 D3,F3.
Afureia Aug 30, 2020 @ 9:34pm
On the mini game.
Lets say, the bottom horizon line is 1 then the line above is 2 so on. 1 to 5 is "our" side, 6 to 10 is enemy side.
The space between each side is "the river"
The left most vertical line is A then so on so A B C D E F G H I

A1 is Ram or Rock(in chess), it move/attack likes rock in chess, only move in straight line (up/down left/right) and attack other piece in straight line on its way.

B1 is Horse or Knight (in chess), it move similar to chess knight but has some limitation.
It can move/attack 2 square diagonal but if some other piece stay in it moving direction it would be block so it cannot move/attack that direction.
ex. from B1 it can move/attack to A3 or C3 but cannot move/attack D2 because the piece on C1 blocked that direction, so in this case if some other piece stay on B2 it would not be able to move/attack A3 or C3.
LukaTheGrabla Aug 13, 2020 @ 5:55am
who are you? why are you doing this with your life?
yeenos Aug 12, 2020 @ 11:02pm