0.0 hrs last two weeks / 1.1 hrs on record (0.1 hrs at review time)
Posted: Apr 22, 2020 @ 11:19am
Updated: Apr 22, 2020 @ 11:29am

Yes, (F) nudity.
Censorship
Forty-five minutes.
No, not neccessary.

Rock and Girls is a lewd memory game with a music 'n ladies theme. Hang on, these sound like my kind of ladies!

- Disclaimer -
As I consider this shovelware, I will be using a template review, modified to suit this particular game.

There's forty stages, and each is comprised of a card-covered board. The cards are face-down, and the goal is find each pair of matching cards. You can flip 'em two at a time, and each pair you uncover will make 'em disappear from the board (and reveal the image beneath). At first, stages will start simple with four-by-four sets of cards. But eventually, you'll be dealing with six-by-six levels.

There's also a cheat button, which will solve any stage faster than you can money shot.

There is no story, moving on.

The titlemenu looks the same as always, but there's a new animation; when hovering over text, it jitters (and I thought the game was grossly lagging). Turns out, it's intentional. I thought the user interface looked okay, and it is easy to navigate. If you flip a pair of unmatching cards, you're punished with a long animation. When viewing images, the user-interface is hidden by default.

- The Goods -
There are ten base images total, and three variations of each (making for a grand total of forty unlockable images). Expect basic female nudity.

Verdict
I recommend this shovelware if you're a fan of simple memory games. The artwork is very, very high quality and there's plenty of stages to complete. I don't recommend this title if you're looking for any sort of meaningful gameplay or writing.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here!