0.0 hrs last two weeks / 2.6 hrs on record (2.4 hrs at review time)
Posted: May 1, 2020 @ 12:05am
Updated: May 1, 2020 @ 12:05am

Yes, (F, FxM) sexual intercourse.
Censorship
Yes. Mosaic'd genitalia
Four or more hours.
No, not necessary.

Bimirror World Mirage is a lewd RPG about two sisters' quest to return to their home world.

Game-play
A stereotypical, unbalanced RPGMaker experiance — spam "skills" 'n "heals" to win. Enemies can and will stun lock your party and kill you by a thousand cuts. There is a distinct lack of interactivity with the environment, which left me with little motivation to explore the world. Better RPGMaker games have plentiful interactive objects, encouraging players to peek inside every nook and cranny.

This is the first RPG I've played where so many enemies can spawn that they spawn off-screen during battle.

Ymir was chatin' with her pal, Memiru about a nearby "waste factory". She wanted to give it gander, and Memiru didn't want her doing so alone. As it turns out, the facility was no factory— rather, it was a front for an interdimensional portal. The two ladies were sucked inside, and after a near-death experience were rescued by a Hedne, a powerful warrior. He explains that they need to find the Tower of Mirror to go home. They are lost in the Bimirror Field, a conglomeration of two worlds, held together by the Mirage Mirror. Their journey to the Tower will be an arduous one,

Ymir and Memiru stumble upon a confrontation between the Imperial army. Captain Biged has been extorting towns for money, imprisoning any who oppose or can't pay. He abducted a young lady, as "compensation" for a villager's lack of funding. Ymir and Memiru decide to pursue him, and end his reign (that is, on their way to the Tower of Mirror). During their journey, they will get sidetracked by thieves and scoundrels, and rapey monsters.

The titlescreen was a bit of a mess — difficult to read, and lacking any sort of user configuration. The game boots into fullscreen by default, but it can booted into a dinky window using RPGMaker's in-built options (by pressing "F1"). The in-game interface was good enough, but riddled with strange translations and misspellings.

- Goodies -
The artwork looks great, on par for any good hentai game. The monsters look plasticy, but the heroines are excellent. There are a total of twelve unlockable scenes, each based on one more (static) CGs (with many variants detailing sexual progression). The poor English translation makes the sex scenes difficult to read. Expect female nudity and male-on-female intercourse.

Verdict
I don't recommend this title. It's a poor RPGMaker experience — the gameplay isn't terribly fun, and sexual content (though well drawn) scant and poorly translated. Twelve CGs and a few nude portraits isn't much for an RPG, especially for one priced at nine USD. This game suffers from a lack of balance and content.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here!
DatWombat May 4, 2020 @ 10:12pm
If the developer behind this title did in fact steal this software, then it's worth bringing up. I'm not one to point fingers, but consumers should be aware of possible foul play. I encourage users to take advantage of "Report" tools to bring down abusive accounts.

Too long you say. . . ? That's great, it's not like I divide my reviews into sections or anything — or that I conclude with some sort of synopsis.
WeirdNoodle1 May 4, 2020 @ 6:38am
To long didn't read:2019headphones:
Ryuzo May 3, 2020 @ 10:39pm
I always noticed your review in most of Hentai games I stumble upon, and since your review attract many viewers, forgive me to use this as a medium to shoutout for people who might try this game, that this "H-GAME" so-called developer rip, steal and put their own name on things they didn't make.
Example for this one is: https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE281889.html , the actual DLsite link for the game with "Studio Cute" as the actual circle a.k.a developer and not him. Thank you and cheers.