0.0 hrs last two weeks / 2.8 hrs on record (0.2 hrs at review time)
Posted: Sep 15, 2020 @ 9:45pm
Updated: Sep 16, 2020 @ 12:56pm

(FxM) Sexual content.
Censorship?
Two or three hours.
Download as DLC.
ISEKAI QUEST is a lewd match-three game about a man that finds himself in fantasy world (with a mission to build his harem!)
The core gameplay isn't much different than a run of the mill match-three title; some color pieces are provide damage, and green pieces heal. If you connect rows of four or more, you'll will create jewels which (when broken) provide boosted damage (or heals) and magic (which is used for your skills.) "Quests" will periodically spawn, which can only be eliminated by having them reach the bottom. Upon completion, they will reduce your opponents' defense (by removing her clothes) and net gold pieces. After each match you may choose an upgrade from a randomized assortment (which can be "rerolled" with gold). You have to beat each opponent three times in a row to fill their respective "Love Meter". Be sure to stock up on ISEKAI COMDOMs from the Shop; CONDOMS are essential for unlocking each lewd CG.
To read the full length "Gameplay", check this review out on Wombat Trap (dot-com).
The protagonist represents you (and you're a man whether you like it or not.) On your way to the store, you are ran over by a rogue truck. When you awake, it doesn't take you long to realize that's you've entered an "Isekai" — a fantasy world which you have entered purely by accident — and you're all too familiar with your situation. Realizing that you've entered an Isekai world, with no hesitation you arm yourself and pursue your harem.He is (or you are) the most meta protagonist I've ever played!
The titlescreen looks great! Overall, I was super-impressed by the user-interface. ISEKAI QUEST looks and feels like a professional application, complete with lots of flashy effects that are candy to the eyes. You can adjust audio, display and language preferences from the "gearbox" icon. A gallery can be accessed in-game from the level-select screen. Unfortunately, the user-interface cannot be hidden when viewing CGs.- The Goods-There are ten animated CGs to unlock, four of which are interactive and five more akin to textless sex-scenes. In addition, each opponent can be partially stripped by completing "Quests". The interactive CGs allow you to "touch" and undress your subjects. Each character has one or more sex-scenes, which you click on a pair of arrows to progress the scene as desired. The artwork is beautiful, and I loved the painterly style. The CGs are not rendered to completely fill a widescreen, though they fill the majority. Most of the scenes show casual sex between the protagonist and his adversaries, with BDSM sprinkled about.
Verdict
I definitely recommend this game, one-hundred percent! I had a lot of fun playing ISEKAI QUEST, and it reminds me somewhat of another game called Mirror. At the moment, there are only four opponents to fight, but there appears to be an extra three in the works. While I think this game is worth full price, you may consider waiting for a sale or updates. While the amount of sexual content is on-par for the price, the playtime is somewhat lacking. ISEKAI QUEST is an above-average match-three game, and if you don't mind working for your lewds you'll definitely like this game.
<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]