0.0 hrs last two weeks / 6.6 hrs on record (2.3 hrs at review time)
Posted: Mar 27, 2020 @ 7:55pm

Yes, (FxM) sexual content.
Censorship
One hour.

Witch Zoe - Hentai Shuffle is a lewd platformer.

You must dodge and maneuver a variety of obstacles to collect magic vials. Each stage is divided into two or more sections, which can moved around at anytime. The stage must be flipped and rotated to be completed, and doing so will unlock new areas and disable certain obstructions.

There are tons of stages, and you can replay them at any time.

Zoe is a witch, and her best friend Elliot has been snatched by the Demon Lord. The Evil Guilds are sick and tired of Elliot. He's just a real fearless guy, and the Demon Lord does not like that.

Zoe has a thing for Elliot, and she plans on saving him.

- The Goods -
There's five CGs total, and only a few are explicit. Expect female nudity and male-on-female sexual content.

Verdict
I recommend this game for the gameplay, not for the hentai. This game does not need to be an adult game. It's a decent platformer with great bang (erm, figuratively speaking) for your buck.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/wombattrap
DatWombat Apr 4, 2020 @ 11:49pm
Oh sure, you're welcome. I enjoyed this game (though I'll admit I found myself frustrated on more than one occasion), but I thought that the "adult" content was too little to justify releasing this title as an "adult game".
hentairoom  [developer] Apr 4, 2020 @ 5:11am
Hello, DatWombat. Thank you for the feedback. You are doing an amazing job giving honest feedback. We really appreciate it!