0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.7 hrs on record (0.4 hrs at review time)
Posted: Mar 20, 2020 @ 11:07pm

Yes, (F) Nudity.
Censorship
Forty-five minutes.

Furry Lady is a generic, lewd memory game with a "furry girl" theme. Who woulda known?!

I really want to copy/paste my review for the last "Lady" game I reviewed, since they are all the same.

There's forty stages, and each is comprised of a card-covered board. The cards are face-down, and the goal is find each pair of matching cards. You can flip 'em two at a time, and each pair you uncover will make 'em disappear from the board (and reveal the image beneath). At first, stages will start simple with four-by-four sets of cards. But eventually, you'll be dealing with six-by-six levels.

There is no story, moving on.

I thought the user interface looked okay, and it is easy to navigate. Take care not to flip two not-matching cards, or you'll have to watch an unnecessarily long animation.

- The Goods -
This game does not disappoint. It sports consistent, high quality furry ladies for you ogle (provided furry ladies are your thing.) There are ten base images total, and three variations of each (making for a grand total of forty unlockable images). Expect basic female nudity.

Verdict
I recommend this shovelware if you're a fan of simple memory games. The artwork is very, very high quality and there's plenty of stages to complete.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here!