0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.2 hrs on record (0.1 hrs at review time)
Posted: Mar 20, 2020 @ 9:17pm

Yes, (FxF) sexual content.
Censorship
One or two hours.

Hentai Two Girls is lewd swippy-swappy puzzle game with a girl-on-girl theme.

Each stage begins with an image, which is divided into tiles and subsequently scrambled. The goal is to "swap" those tiles around to reassemble the image. There are twelve stages total, each with three puzzles (depicting varying stages of undress). You only have to complete one of three portions of each stage to progress, but you will need to complete all stages in their entirety to gain all of the achievements.

There is no story, moving on.

The titlescreen looks bad, and the user interface is boring (though usable). The settings panel will allow you to toggle fullscreen and master volume. When viewing images in the gallery (or in-game), the user interface can be completely hidden.

- The Goods -
There are twelve images, each with three variants. The artwork is (in my opinion) below average, in the face of the top notch anime girls which commonly populate this genre of game. While I enjoyed the artwork, I think many people may find it off putting or overly amatuerish. Expect basic female nudity and a lil' female-on-female action.

Verdict
If you're willing to look past easy gameplay and below average art, this is a great swippy-swappy game for the price.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here!