Posted: Apr 24, 2020 @ 12:12am
Updated: Apr 24, 2020 @ 12:12am

Yes, (F, FxF, FxM) sexual content.
Censorship
Two hours.
No, not neccesary.

Cherry Kisses is a lewd visual novel/time management game.

Though Cherry Kisses controls like an RPG, it's actually more akin to a visual novel. Each game lasts for one (in-game) week, and during each day of the week you have a limited number of actions. Each character interaction consumes time, and the idea is to satisfy the maximum number of characters by the end of the week. There are a great deal of dialogue choices to make, which will dramatically affect the protagonist's relationship with their customers (and in many cases, unlock lewd CGs).

Cerise owns a sex shop, a front for adult toys, body positivity, and sexual experimentation. She's a chubby, gelatinous, bunny-like creature, and she's all about safe sex with clear cut boundaries. She's a denizen of Dewclaw, a region of sexual hedonism. She has one desire, and that's to make everyone a happy camper. If that means having intercourse with everyone who walks through her doors, that's exactly what she's gonna do.

You know, maybe real life shops might learn a thing or two from Cerise.

From "Settings" censorship, display and text preferences — but audio preferences cannot be adjusted. Having to mute a game via your operating system is BS. CGs can be reviewed from the "Gallery". The user-interface is hidden by default (when viewing CGs), but they are surrounded by an ugly border. The in-game sprites are delightful! Bright colors, and a clear style which connects everyone and everything.

- The Goods -
There are about thirty-ish static CGs to unlock. They are highly stylized and well drawn. They portray a wide variety of kinks across gobs of characters (of varying genders, shapes, and sizes). With this variety comes an unfortunate side effect; if there is a character (or kink) that you like, there's only a few images depicting them. . . unless you like Cerise ('cus she's in every CG). If you don't like Cerise, well. . . she's in every CG. Expect female, female-on-female, and male-on-female sexual intercourse.

Verdict
Wait for a sale. This game is what I'd call a gem, a unique indie experience that deserve a place in the spotlight. It's a lighthearted game that explores sexual topics with a not-so-sexual tone. . . I'm not sure how to describe it. I wouldn't recommend this title to someone lookin' for a creamy time. Rather, I'd recommend it to someone who enjoys boobies, and slice-'o-life gameplay.

To read the full review, click here (NSFW).[wombattrap.com]

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here!
BraixenBoi Jun 19, 2020 @ 7:22pm
If a mod or alternate storyline that let you play as male came out id go out of my way to purchace it because of the cute visuals because i find cute characters sexy.
BraixenBoi Jun 19, 2020 @ 7:20pm
I would buy this game but its hard to immerse myself in the game considering im a bisexual-ish guy and not a girl or lesbian so would be an awkward experience for me because i like to put myself in the place of the person/character i am playing as.