0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.5 hrs on record (0.5 hrs at review time)
Posted: Mar 26, 2020 @ 3:38pm
Updated: Mar 26, 2020 @ 3:39pm

Yes, (FxM) sexual content.
Censorship
Yes, mosaic'd genitalia.
Fifteen minutes.
Yes, buy as Steam DLC.

Hentai Splash is a lewd shoot 'em up (or strip 'em up).

I've played this game before. No, not Hentai Splash, but an alarmingly similar game called Virus Buster. An indication of the quality content to come? I sure hope not.

This game is a sort-of 2D shooter. You play as phallic object, and you are able to move right 'n left. You can shoot up to one projectile at a time, so it's wise to aim carefully. The goal is to clear each screen of (three) purple blobs. Each (of five) stages introduces a new movement pattern, and (assuming you have the DLC) a lewd animated CG will play follow their defeat.

Heck if I know, I don't feel like making one up right now.

From the get-go, I recognized the titlescreen (format) from another game I did not like one bit. Previous experience aside, though it is organized I thought it looked somewhat blurry and poorly designed (visually). There are no settings to tinker on the titlescreen (or anywhere else in the game). There isn't even a gallery.

- The Goods -
This is the most hentai game I"ve played in a long time. The animated scenes actually look the part! The artwork isn't half bad, but the animations are very poor and the user interface can't be hidden. It also appears to be strangely cropped (in such a way the important bits get hidden.[/i]) Expect basic male-on-female sexual content.

Verdict
I don't recommend this game, neither for the artwork or "gameplay". This is what happens when you create something too ambitious with an unrealistic selling price. More effort should have went into artwork, animation, and gameplay (even if it means upping the price tag).

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/wombattrap