0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.3 hrs on record (0.2 hrs at review time)
Posted: Mar 11, 2020 @ 12:46am
Updated: Mar 11, 2020 @ 12:50am

Yes, (F) nudity.
Censorship
Yes, underwear.
Half-an-hour.

Hentai Warfare is a third-person team based shooter.

- Disclaimer -
I am required by Steam law to notify you that I received this game free of charge. However, I received no other compensation and I am bound by no obligation to write this review.

Each game plays out the same; you are spawned (at a single predetermined spot) and you shoot anyone who ain't colored red. You are backed by a team of friendly AI comrades, and both teams' kills are tallied at the top of the screen. There are three weapons at your disposal, a rifle, shotgun and sniper. Each match is endless, and the game only stops when you close the window.

Compared to most "Hentai" titles, this game was more fun to play. It's lacking in content, but fighting side-by-side with teammates made gameplay more lively. I enjoy fighting with AI squaddies, and watching my foes ragdoll is a satisfiying sight.

You're in some sort of digital purgatory, locked into a ceaseless toil of boobs and bullets. It's red team vs blue team, and there's no escape.

The titlescreen kind of scared me. It showcases a a very uncanny background, a set of unnatural and slow moving anime girls. That aside, there's no options that can be altered, not even sound settings. The user interface isn't minimalistic, it just sucks. I have a stark feeling that I'm playing another asset flip. But the stock nude anime girls look. . . strange. I can't put my finger on it, but their glowing piercing eyes and cheek blush isn't helping. There is little variety between characters (beyond a few articles of clothing).

- The Goods -
There's boobies. Not good boobies, but they're there. Expect female upper-nudity.

Verdict
If this game had more basic features and variety, I might have been able to let it pass. But in its current state, I do not recommend this title.

. . . and there's no HENTAI.

- Words for the Devs -
Thank you for the copy of this game. Though I don't "Recommend" this title, I am happy to accept and review titles my Followers may be interested in. I'm open for discussion, but I take my reviews seriously. If you're looking for a free "thumbs-up", I'm the wrong Curator for you. But I'll always be happy to grant publicity to your works.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.

. . . and/or my Group.