0.0 hrs last two weeks / 1.0 hrs on record (0.5 hrs at review time)
Posted: Mar 10 @ 1:29am
Updated: Mar 10 @ 1:29am

Yes, (F) Nudity.
Censorship
Forty-five minutes.

Bad Lady is a generic, lewd memory game with a "bad girl" theme.

You start with an image, which is covered by face-down cards. You can turn the cards up two at a time, and if you find a matching pair they are removed from the board (revealing the image beneath). Once you identify each pair of cards, you unlock the image and move onto the next stage. The stages start easy, with four-by-four playing boards. In the last ten (of forty) stages, the playing board increases to a six-by-six size.

There is no story, moving on.

The user interface looks alright, it's easy to navigate and the titlescreen is pink 'n bold. From the main menu, you can easily switch up your display and sound settings. Picking and choosing stages is quick and easy, and the user interface is hidden while viewing images. However, the actual gameplay interface leaves something to be desired (even with the fancy-smancy particle effects).

Also, when you flip the two wrong cards, you're punished with an overtly long animation. Ugh.

- The Goods -
The artwork is high quality and consistent. There are ten base images total, and three variations of each (making for a grand total of forty unlockable images). Expect basic female nudity.

Verdict
Another very generic memory game, but a good one. This game checks off every feature a solid memory game should have (but usually doesn't). I'd recommend this title on artwork alone.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.

. . . and/or my Group.
YouBrokeMyCar? Jul 29 @ 3:13pm
very comprehensive review than you so much
FUCC DONALD DRUNK! Mar 11 @ 10:09pm