0.0 hrs last two weeks / 3.4 hrs on record (2.7 hrs at review time)
Posted: Mar 13, 2020 @ 10:01pm

Yes, (FxF) sexual content.
Censorship
Two hours.

Lesbian Voyeur Simulator is a lewd doll game, where you pose and customize a pair of women to your liking.

You have two ladies, whom you can accessorize, customize, and pose. That's. . . the game. All of the animations are sexual, and you can view the lady-action from any angle you please. As you play the game, you passively gain income, which is used to purchase new accessories and poses. As of posting this review, it takes about two hours to unlock everything.

You're an "adult" movie director. Some day, you got tired of dealing with women's sexual objections, so you made some robotic ladies to star in your movies instead. They cost a fortune, but you figure they'll more than make up for it with all of the video's you'll be cranking out! The robo-ladies are also lacking in features, such as blinking and functionality. But that's okay, because with all of that sweet, sweet money you'll be buying upgrades left 'n right!

There is no titlescreen, but the user interface looks good enough. It looks on point for an adult game, and I could see a similar styled interface on an "adult" website. It has that sort of amateur/professional vibe to it. Navigating each menu is easy, though sometimes they will clutter the screen if not individually closed.

- The Goods -
Ho-o-o I don't know where to start. The animations are repetitive. There's only one setting. The models don't look great. The ladies don't blink. The colors look bad. I'm willing to forgive subpar graphics when saucy content is involved, but the animations are pretty tame. Oh, and there's no money shots either. In any case, expect female )or shemale) on female (or another shemale) sexual content.

Verdict
This game needs a lot of work before I'd be comfortable recommending it. This is an ambitious title, and I'd love to see it improve with better animations, gameplay and models. But until then, I'm going to recommend that you wait for those improvements before making the purchase.

Words for the Devs
This game could be cool. There's so much potential with this genre of game, and (again) I'd like to see this game be successful. Visuals aside, I think there is a need for more gameplay. I'm sure if you put your mind(s) to it, you could come up with plenty of cool content. If you're interested in contacting me, I'm always game for game-talk. Cheers!

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.

. . . and/or my Group.