0.0 hrs last two weeks / 2.0 hrs on record (1.1 hrs at review time)
Posted: Feb 25, 2020 @ 11:06pm

Yes, (F) nudity and sexual content.
Censorship
One or two hours.
Patch Required?

Goddess of Hentai is a lewd swippy-swappy puzzle game.

The idea is to reassemble an image from a set of scrambled tiles. The tiles are arranged on a grid, and the goal is swap them around into the right positions. Each level must be solved four times, each time removing additional clothing from the subject. You can choose between "Easy" and "Hard" modes from the "Settings" menu.

In Hard mode, your movement is restricted to adjacent tiles. Instead of being able to swap any two tiles' positions, you can only swap nearby tiles. This makes puzzles play-out like simpler slider puzzles. I suggest following the same techiques as you would with slider puzzles. Solve the top row, then the left. RInse and repeat until you reach the last four tiles. Then, it's just a matter of rotating them to victory.

There are forty "Easy" stages, and forty "Hard" stages. There are ten base images to solve, with a total of forty variations.

There is no story. Moving on.

The title screen and interface as a whole is very attractive. I would have liked to have seen something animated, even if it's only particle effects. Everything worked together well, and I didn't see any out of place visuals. The Gallery is nicely organized, but there should be an option to hide the user interface when viewing images.

Please make it happen dev's.

- The Goods -
The artwork is static, and well drawn. There are ten base images, but each image has three additional variations. This means that there are forty images to view in the Gallery. Expect female nudity and penetration.

Verdict
This title provides great artwork, and tons of puzzles to solve at a steal of a price (for one USD). If you like lewd swippy-swappy puzzles, I highly recommend this title.

If you enjoy my review(s), please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.

xage Mar 11, 2020 @ 5:26pm
really, i Laugh everytime you wrote "woot woot" in your review :steamhappy: It's your Trademark LoL