0.0 hrs last two weeks / 2.4 hrs on record (0.7 hrs at review time)
Posted: Apr 23 @ 8:19pm
Updated: May 31 @ 12:29am

(MxF) sexual content.
Censorship
One or two hours.
Yes, purchase on Patreon.

Don Juan Of The Galaxy is a third person exploration game, with planned survival mechanics.

- Disclaimer -
This review reflects my current opinions on the title as of May 31st, 2020. For the purposes of this review, I am not playing the "Uncensored" version of Don Juan Of The Galaxy. This is because I am playing the version of the game that is available on Steam, and it is in my opinion that purchasing and installing the "Uncensored" version of the game off Steam would warrant an independent review.

You run about an open-world and bang anything that moves. That's the gist of the game, and frankly, there isn't much else to say. You have a health bar and what appears to be a magic bar, but neither see any use in-game. I understand that many features are not-yet included in this title, but I am eager to see what else is to come in the future.

To read more, check out the full length review on Wombat Trap (dot-com).

Don Juan Of The Galaxy wastes no time with fancy cutscenes or introductions. Tras finds himself crash-landed on a strange planet, thankfully one with breathable air, intelligent, friendly lifeforms, and with zero casualties. Tras truly is man of unbridled luck. His journey begins on the island of Wynmouth, one of many islands on planet Trenius. Each island is ruled by a group of "elites".

To travel between islands, Tres must utilize a network of portals. The portals are maintained by "Guardians", chubby, multi-tentacled beings that (presumably) serve as peacekeepers. To use the portals, Tras must cough-up "Passport Points" which mysteriously come into his possession following sexual intercourse. What passport points are and how they work is left unanswered.

To read more, check out the full length review on Wombat Trap (dot-com).

Though the titlescreen looks good and polished, I wasn't fond of it. I felt as though I was playing an online service of sorts, and I would have liked to have seen a more traditional title-screen. Audio and graphical settings can be adjusted from titlescreen and in-game via "Settings". There is a "low performance" option, which disables non-essential foliage. This is a great selection to have, increasing accessibility for lower-end PCs.

However. . .

It's great to see some things haven't changed — this game rendered my rig so hot it caused my system to crash. If your game wants to chew up 100% system resources, it had better have a darn good reason. I needed to research a means to reduce the heat strain this game caused my PC. I ended up using an FPS limiter using Nvidia Control Panel.

- The Goods -
There are a couple sexual animations the player can partake in with NPCs. They look okay. The actors will often clip with the terrain, and there is little interactivity (beyond adjusting the speed of the animations). It's cool that there is a "point of view" mode, allowing you to see through Tras' eyes. Problem being, you can't look around in POV mode, so it kind of sucks. Expect male-on-female sexual intercourse.

Verdict
In its current state, I still don't recommend this title, and I still think it should have undergone more development prior to a public release. Despite my concerns, I strongly suggest keeping this game on your wishlist, and keeping an idea on updates. This is absolutely a promising title, and if you're interesting and getting your word in, it's free to play — download it, and voice your concerns to the creator. Just. . . don't let your PC melt in the process.

To read the full review, click here (NSFW).[wombattrap.com]

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here!
Developer response:
JustinWild  [developer] Posted: Apr 24 @ 2:33am
Thank you for your review.:)
If you read my posts, messages, you can read it's a really starter version of the Don Juan Of The Galaxy. I wrote it in a message in the game,too.
Those explains, why things are missing from the game.
It's an ADULT GAME, so in the CURRENT version, I focused on the SEXUAL SCENES more, I want that, the people could see, what the quality what I want to communicate with my audience. I'm going to UPDATE in 1-2 weeks the game, and the player will get more about the game. I hope, maybe you wait it, too.
In addition, I really look forward to positive criticism!:)

Best regards,
Justin
DatWombat May 31 @ 12:35am
Hello!
Yes, I understand that this game is under active development. However, I make my recommendations primarily on what is made available to me at the time of release, as opposed to planned content. I update reviews as time allows, and upon request.

With that in mind. . .

I have updated my review, and I started a new game from the beginning. Though I am still dissatisfied with the game in its current state, I was able to see some tremendous improvement since the last time I played. I do look forward to more updates, and hope to see this game go places.
JustinWild  [developer] May 28 @ 3:05pm
Hi my friend!
As you can see, the game is EVOLVING. I'm just working and working on it. You can see, I fixed any bugs, issues etc since first release. I already uploaded a bigger update, too.
Current version:
- More characters, more environment, more feature
- FxF, FxM adult content
- More optimized game

Next Update will come in 2-3 weeks. Stay with me!:)

I've created a Discord Channel, where you can contact me: